snuffy1qb.gif

:D

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Wow. Just...wow. As trunks come, that is marvelous :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That's... Gross. :puke:

I used to dislike Richard Gere, but after seeing him in Internal Affairs I thought he was a pretty swell guy. I appreciate the courage to change. Probably why I still hate Sean Connery.

(Signatures: disabled) 

William H. Macy is a sensitive hunk. I don't care if he is on the older side. I love his movies....well, most of them.

people_031219macy.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Must they be a female?

1028StewartJon.jpg

:ph34r:

Ill see your bet and raise another..

colbert.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

^Gabrielle

:blink:

"Ah'll be leally gentleh"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

My purpose in life is fulfilled. I can die young now. ^_^

kirottu said:

I've been thinking about this lately and I've finally decided that I want to be appreciated. What do I need to do? Starring in a humour series sounds like too much hassle, so I hope for some more easily accessible stuff like sucking up and things. Any ideas?

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

To Smartiepoo:

Manwhore for some political figure. Then you just disguse as either her right hand or chaffeur. Sooner or later there's going to be an uprising in the ranks and you'll be drawn into it without choice. Then just ditch the bitch and score with resistance leaders chick. Instafame.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

@Darth Schmarth: Well, I've actually read some of contributions in the K3 suggestions threads Part 5 and 6 and I appreciate it. Did that turn you on?

edit: damn fast posters.

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

I've been thinking about this lately and I've finally decided that I want to be appreciated. What do I need to do? Starring in a humour series sounds like too much hassle, so I hope for some more easily accessible stuff like sucking up and things. Any ideas?

Get into top 10 of Obsidian boards.

nimetn25hg.jpg

See? This is how we appreciate Mus.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

To Smartiepoo:

Manwhore for some political figure. Then you just disguse as either her right hand or chaffeur. Sooner or later there's going to be an uprising in the ranks and you'll be drawn into it without choice. Then just ditch the bitch and score with resistance leaders chick. Instafame.

Wow, you really slipped me the answer just like that! I'm gonna go and do all that straight away.

@Darth Schmarth: Well, I've actually read some of contributions in the K3 suggestions threads Part 5 and 6 and I appreciate it. Did that turn you on?

edit: damn fast posters.

Cheers. :"> I wasn't always the depraved spammer that now strides these fora...

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

:"> I wanted sympathy points

kirottu said: