Atris Rebalance is Pissing me off

Seems like every single mod i download have some kind of atris rebalance, even USM... atris gets too hard to kill, i would see impossible because all her attacks stun me and she keep healing 243 life with some medpac....

whoever is rebalancing atris, should do a good job or do nothing at all...

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

when all else fails... CHEAT!

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, at least your Inproved Atris mod worked. With me Atris was still the same.

I did'n erase the mod, and when I went on to kill the final boss, Darth Traya, I was surprised to see that Darth Traya was looking like Atris :huh::o ! That mod backfired, it seems.

A friendly advice, just install the hardcore mod to make every enemy more difficut, not only Atris. My character is lvl 50, and so are my enemies. A 50 lvl Atris does about 325 damage with her critical strike :lol: ! Nice,a?

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Especially in single-player videogames

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

USM rebalanced Nihilus, and that was pissing me off. He is rather prone to normal attacks and Force powers, but quite vulnerable to Throw Lightsaber. This is how I defeated him, Visas was throwing a lightsaber at Nihilus while he was preoccupied with Exile and Mandalore.

yep my darth traya looks like atris (at least last time i played) and i couldnt finish the game she just did nothing...

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Just don't play a game through 5 times in a row. That's unhealthy and labels you as something not entirely positive.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think what's hitting you is her special saber... If I remember right all of the jedi get a special saber with new stuff.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 8 months later...