Drug dealers and terrorist beware

Laozi

I thought this was pretty insane:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051203/ap_on_..._sniffing_wasps

They should probaly combine the two, you know dogs that shot wasp out of their mouths when they bark.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think they will next train crabs to serve coffee.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They should probaly combine the two, you know dogs that shot wasp out of their mouths when they bark.

Sure, and throw in the bat bomb for good measure - they can carry out their own controlled explosions.

It won't work, though. While dogs are famously loyal, wasps are untrustworthy, and could easily go over to the other side.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

:o

This is crazy! I think it's pretty cool that people are doing these kind of research things now, for advancement of technology and all, but how do people come up with these crazy ideas?! :(

Why would you test this out on wasps anyway!

Barely.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I agree it sounds like a kind of Mr Bean idea. you can imagine the damn things turning on their creators in a sudden frenzy.

Interestingly I naturally attract wasps for some reason. Never known why.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And reptiles... :alien:

Sir, would you please stand still while our drug crocodile inspects you :alien:"

palust1.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And reptiles...  :blink:

Sir, would you please stand still while our drug crocodile inspects you  ;)"

palust1.jpg

That grin seems almost perv.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds