Poll: Dumbest Sith Lord

Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord was the dumbest? Explain your opinion!

• Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious
    • Jerec
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan

Darth Malak was a tag along....he may have been midly gifted but it was Revan who made things sway the way they did.....

I personally think Revan is the genius....and we also don't know if he's dead...unlike the other Sith Lords.....consider what Revan did

he's almost solely responsible for finding the Star Forge

Revan felt compelled to protect the galaxy from the threat of the Sith empire and subsequently

(most of this is lifted from an article on Wikipedia...credit to the unamed author(s)

a)Ignored any planet with a strong industrial infrastructure: one that would be required to defend the galaxy against the unknown threat. He left the Old Republic's infrastructure intact, giving him a functional military and economy to work with once he had conquered the galaxy, rather than starting from scratch. Had he failed in conquering the galaxy, the end result would have remained: a stronger, more capable Republic.

b)Used assassin droids, such as HK-47, to assassinate those who would have destabilized local governments, planets, or entire sectors.

Focused on conversion, rather than murder, of Jedi. In joining the dark side these Dark Jedi would be stronger against the ancient Sith Empire.

c)He was willing to sacrifice entire planets so as to make the most important ones impenetrable. And despite taking massive casualties , Revan was consistently able to outmaneuver and overwhelm the enemy both in space and on the ground.

d)When Revan was faced with the power of the dark side on Malachor V, he came to realize that a Dark Lord of the Sith was the only one who could defeat the old Sith Empire. Embracing the dark side, Revan founded a new Sith Empire to defeat the old. To save the galaxy, he would conquer it. To become the galaxy's greatest hero, he would become its greatest villain.

e)with the final battle of the Mandaloria War, Revan sent his least loyal troops to lure the remnants of the Mandalorian fleet there, where a mass shadow generator had been placed. ...as we all know the Exile activated...but in this shrewed move Revan succeeded in vanquishing his foes and almost every would be usurper.....

simply put...Revan was a genius...ahe abandoned the light side for the greater good.......Sidious was also a master tactician but his own demise was largely due to the supreme arrogance that caused him to overlook the single factor that could make Vader turn on him--love

Revan is the greater Sith lord than Sidious because, unlike Palpatine, he understands love (Bastila) and still has the greater good at heart....

ummmmm Vader is not dumb at all.........Vader knew exactly what he was doing, he was using feeble rationalization and justification to do what he did....I should be sorry to believe that Vader believe even half the things he told himself during the events of Episode III.........Darth Maul--cunning

Kreia......a genius in her own right---but a lack of charisma, and, at times, overbearing subtely prohibits her from being a true Dark Lord of the Sith...a Sith Lord yes...but not the THE DARK LORD of the sith...

ummm yeah Malak....rash, quick to anger, supremely arrogant......

Sion.......it takes intelligence to hunt down and kill as many people as he did......I sincerely doubt he was dumb....

Nihilius........semi-genius, but once again in supreme arrogance overlooks minor nuances due to his hunger

you forgot to put Dooku....smart man, but again (its recurring huh) failed to see what his master was really up to............

but I think the sith lord who really takes the cake for stupidity, is that idiot Darth Bandon whom Revan slew in the Kashyyyk lowlands

umm one more argument for Anakin/Vader's cleverness

Is a stupid person capable of constructing advanced technology (C-3p0), taking out a battalion of droids in royal hangars, piloting half burned airplanes through atmopsheres and landing, commanding entire squadrons, saving planet after planet??........besides.....amidala would never date someone who was'nt close to or above her level in intelligence..anakin was what many clever people are...arrogant, angry, and sometimes rash...................

Edited by Vitrification

Besides, it was Malak that caused Revan's capture and the end of his reign.

i agree malak aint stupid as he said to you "in 1 move i got rid of all my problems and i became sith lord" something like that but he was right he got rid of revan claimed title of sith lord and then won the battle :-