Relationships Thread 2

dufflover

What do you think about a Friendship vs Relationship?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a Friendship vs Relationship?

• They are (or should) be left completely separate
    • Friendship can become a Relationship but it's risky (can't go back)
    • Friendship is the pre-requisite to a relationship
    • Relationships usually end up becoming just Friendships
    • Other
    • No opinion except that you ain't got a chance right now

MEETING A WOMAN, COURSE 101:

So you want to meet a woman? This is what you need to do in simple steps:

1. Place yourself in a location where there are drunk females

2. Get reasonably drunk yourself

3. Just go with the flow

You may laugh, but the fact is that this is the way that 95% of all Swedish couples meet.

One reason why I stopped going to bars and decided to get drunk at home or parties where I knew the people pretty well.

Edited by Gabrielle

One reason why I stopped going to bars and decided to get drunk at home or parties where I knew the people pretty well.

See? It even works for girls.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Unless you're like going for an internet friendship/relationship does it really matter?

I don't know; I oftentimes become caught up with "petty" things and they seem very important to me for a moment.

Are we still talking about Christianity, or is that another thread? :(

And this is momentarily one of those auxilary necessities for me. I'd rather know the truth than interact ambiguously with the people on this forum. But overall I won't mind too much, the hilarious banter remains.

Yeah, seek the truth, man!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, seek the truth, man!

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :("

Back on topic:

I think in relationships, while you need to find someone you're compatible with, don't let the little differences get to you. Sometimes it takes the little things to kill a relationship. Then again, if you're a very nitpicky person, then perhaps a relationship isn't something you might be ready for. :p

Edited by Mothman

Out there, but not here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mothman stole the cookies from the cookie jar!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I was trying to start up an impromptu game of who stole the cookies, but Launch had to come along and ruin everything.

And Mothman.

Mothman stole the cookies from the cookie jar!

Who, me? :(

Edited for content.

Edited by thepixiesrock

I most certainly have never felt that not having a date/boyfriend/spouse makes me somehow unsuccessful or something. I'd much rather be alone then with someone just for the sake of being with someone.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I tried to start an Obsidian forums dating service. I had two satisfied costomers.