? on Handmaiden as Apprentice/Padawan

Shmi

Hi! Our family plays this game. My character is female, so I have the "apprentice" as my apprentice. But, he is not offered to male characters. So, I did some looking, and found that there were other characters that can also become your padawan. But, we're at a standstill with one of our characters.

My son has a male character. Problem is, she won't talk. He said there was an incident where he refused to kill her, and ever since then, she won't talk. We've reviewed one of the walk-throughs.

How do you get her talking, again?

Thanks!

You're most likely referring to the Handmaiden.

If she's angry with you, then you can't progress any further in the dialog, which means that you can't train her as a Jedi. This happens if you have a lot more influence with Visas (the dark Jedi) than you do with the Handmaiden.

Handmaiden is probably the most difficult to convert, but it can be reliably done.

In addition to having a high influence with Handmaiden, in order to convert her to a Jedi Guardian, you need to have the following:

1) Defeated her 3 times in sparring matches on the Ebon Hawk (you must be Level 18 to get the last fight)

2) Asked her about her mother, and talked to Kreia about her mother.

3) Tell her that the force runs strongly in her, and that she can learn, etc.

Note: Only the main character need be L18. You can hold back on levelling her up if you want to save those levels for her Jedi class.

Hi!  Our family plays this game.  My character is female, so I have the "apprentice" as my apprentice.  But, he is not offered to male characters.  So, I did some looking, and found that there were other characters that can also become your padawan.  But, we're at a standstill with one of our characters. 

My son has a male character.  Problem is, she won't talk.  He said there was an incident where he refused to kill her, and ever since then, she won't talk.  We've reviewed one of the walk-throughs. 

How do you get her talking, again? 

Thanks!

Based on that line, I'd say you were talking about Visas, not the handmaiden. It would really help if you posted the Characters name and what line of dialoge you are stuck on. If you are refering to Visas, then there is no need to gain influence with her, being that she is already a Jedi. If it is the Handmaiden, then follow Unabomber's advice.