What came first?

Bokishi

Egg. From another not-entirely-chicken thing evolved the chicken, but it had to be born, so yes egg came first.

Now, when that's settled....there'll only be spam.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm so in my home ball park here. I think the chicken came before the egg, but then you also have to remember that the chicken came from an egg. We have a Catch 22 situation here, yet both still exist.

I really freak me out sometimes. :devil:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I am inclined to think neither came first.

According to the principles of speciation, neither the chicken nor the egg came first, because speciation does not occur in simple, obvious units. In fact, evolution is about a slow transition in an overall population. What qualifies as
Edited by Diamond

You were serious? Poor Diamond.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

There were eggs around in the time of dinosaurs, but only primitive chickenlike rocks, so you see eggs were around before chickens

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You didn't count space chickens, Laozi. They were here first.

Wrong space chickens only arrived in the middle ages, which inturn explains the 2nd and 3rd crusades.

Theres a vague reference to cosmic powered chickens in the Edda but they were probaly refering to solar winds

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm still willing to bet the neo-baalistan khazis were right when they explained nostranamidian prophecies as foretales of the coming of the Great Egg, al-Ramehzz, or that-which-rolls.

kirottu said:

Eggs actually don't roll, thats an optical illusion they use to deter predators

Edited by Laozi

You didn't count space chickens, Laozi. They were here first.

Wrong space chickens only arrived in the middle ages, which inturn explains the 2nd and 3rd crusades.

No, I'm referring to the space invaders who taught man fire in the stone age. They told the humans that this was their third visit to Earth and that their previous visit occurred 142 million years ago. This conversation is the oldest one recorded by man, taught to them by the space chickens (who had Intel P90 computer):

"What is egg?"

Looks like a pretty good summary to me.

Theres a vague reference to cosmic powered chickens in the Edda but they were probaly refering to solar winds

Definitely solar winds.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Pffft, heretics.

kirottu said:

No, I'm referring to the space invaders who taught man fire in the stone age. They told the humans that this was their third visit to Earth and that their previous visit occurred 142 million years ago. This conversation is the oldest one recorded by man, taught to them by the space chickens (who had Intel P90 computer):

"What is egg?"

Looks like a pretty good summary to me.

Those were the martian elves fleeing the defecation of the Monkey Claus

There were no chickens or eggs at the beginning of life on this planet. :geek:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

you've got this all backwards .. in thruth we are the space chickens and what we call chickens are actually the original inhabitans of this earth .. and acident invlovling a particular unstable rubberband and a midly rotten tequila was the cause of us switching bodies! leaving us (the original chickens) in our current form, unaware of what has transpired .. and the aliens in chicken form..

this also explains why George Bush is president ..

Fortune favors the bald.

...and why eggs come in brown and white.

kirottu said:

I bet it's the rubber band. Trust me.

kirottu said:

This is going to sound really stupid and childish... and probably a bit gross... but the colour of the egg actually depends on which hole it comes out of.

It's okay to ban me now.

Yes please.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Thanks for getting that one Muso?.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I aim to please.

kirottu said: