A question of honour

Walsingham

Alright Walsingham .. I'll write her a damn letter! jeez ... one might think you had something to gain from this?? hmmmmm??? :thumbsup:

and thepixiesrock .. sure let's molest him or something, I need to get some stress out of my system!

Fortune favors the bald.

I'd write an essay were it not for the following factors:

1) I have a girlfriend.

You just love reminding us don't you? Every one of your posts is "My girlfriend this" or "My girlfriend that", "Hey eveyone, I have a girlfriend!" I think we have all had enough of your girlfriend.

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Jealous? Just wait until you hit puberty, soldier. I'm sure you'll have plenty of women at your side.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I know it's a painful thing to admit .. but you'r girls aren't that hot!

but you can take solitude in the fact that a cool English accent is regarded as sexy by many girls in the rest of Europe (except France of course)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I've seen some hot English chics, guys. Don't fool yourselves into thinking they're dogs.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I feel for the girl. It must be hard with a kid and a Mom that owns her. And she is pretty. I like British accents! Unfortunatly, I do not live in the U.K, and I'm not old enough!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I'd write an essay were it not for the following factors:

1) I have a girlfriend.

2) I don't live anywhere near England.

3) This whole scenario creeps me out.

P.S. No Walsingham, I will not go out with you and no amount of letters in newspapers from "your mum" will persuade me.  Plz stop.

Fill in the blanks!

1) I am not 24-30.

2) I don't live anywhere near England.

3) This whole scenario creeps me out.

Shhh! I'm trying to rile them into writing.

I guess I'd like it if this thing turned into the world's funniest application letters, as an event. Because if it does then much good comedy will arise. If it does not then some poor single mum gets the most embarassing and humiliating christmas of her life. This will not please me.

I've been considering writing my own application but can't think of a funny enough hook.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Okay, How about we send one from the whole forum?

Something like, "Don't let our obvious desperation and lack of prospects disuade you from considering our application. Should you choose the Order of Obsidian Knights, you may decide upon one of our many candidates or, perhaps, enjoy a single date with many candidates until you find the 'perfect' fit. Indeed, our desperation could very well turn out to be a positive attribute in the long run. After all, we will be most loyal and conscientious and, while we may be social misfits, our hearts are true. So, in short, do not turn your back on our application. We ask for neither more nor less than one thing... a chance to prove ourselves."

I mean, we'd have to beef it out to 500 words, but I was aiming for a little tongue in cheek humor that wouldn't be hurtful to the young lady in question. She seems to have fallen on hard times, hasn't she? So, we can put together a letter that is clearly not meant to be taken seriously, but which is still sincere and genuine in its own way.

Also, I do think she's kind of a cute in a kind of toothy sort of way. So, at least some of us can claim that we are writing because of her photo.

I'm willing to help work on the letter if you're serious, Walsh. Just say the word and I'll put together a rough and we can compare our drafts.

Obsidian Plays

As long as I can add, "Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?" into it, I'll help.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

actually that's a pretty good idea Eldar.. alas my English skills are rudimentary at best, thus I must digress from participating in the writing of any such letter! :blink:"

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

actually that's a pretty good idea Eldar.. alas my English skills are rudimentary at best, thus I must digress from participating in the writing of any such letter!  :blink:"

That doesn't stop you from making suggestions, does it?

Am I right, Fellas? I mean, am I right? :D

Obsidian Plays

You are correct sir.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok Eldar .. a suggestion then! ^_^

"Don't let our obvious desperation and lack of prospects disuade you from considering our application. Should you choose the Order of Obsidian Knights, you may decide upon one of our many candidates or, perhaps, enjoy a single date with many candidates until you find the 'perfect' fit. Indeed, our desperation could very well turn out to be a positive attribute in the long run. After all, we will be most loyal and conscientious and, while we may be social misfits, our hearts are true. So, in short, do not turn your back on our application. We ask for neither more nor less than one thing... a chance to prove ourselves."

In fact without over X number of members you are pratically sure to find at least one tolerable exsistence among us! but in case you don't, don't despair, new social misfits are joining us every day!

maybe throw in this (written in small font at the bottom):

(to facilitate communications and end hostilities, it would be a good idea to be acquainted with the computer game "Knight of the old Republic II - The Sith Lords")

Fortune favors the bald.

:"> ahh .. you're just saying that ..

anyway, let's formulate a letter then she'll be booked from now and until 2010 with bad dates, thus ensuring she will give up on guys entirely and live the rest of her life miserable and alone... :devil:

Fortune favors the bald.

This will be fun :D I'll try an add something in a while.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds