Why Football is better than soccer

kumquatq3

do the rest of the world a favour and stay away from football. the real football. we don't need your fat, ugly middle aged supporters and your constant commercial breaks and your drug abuse...

:)

Yes yea, we are ranked 7th in soccer and win countless gold medals under the STRICTEST STANDARDS IN THE WORLD all because of drugs.

It's funny tho, just like Lance Armstrong, whenever you guys know you just got your asses handed to you, it all of a sudden turns into "It's Drugs!!!!"

Sad really. Must be hard to see the last few "sports" you have slowly taken over by us (actaully, you lost it to the S.Americans a long time ago).

Either way, my country is ranked higher than your country.....in your sport!

I'm lovin' it! :(

Edited by kumquatq3

Yes yea, we are ranked 7th in soccer and win countless gold medals

Thats in the local North American tournament, right ? :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm... a list that has Costa Rica and Japan on the top 20...

I wonder how that one is calculated :huh:

Ah well, you guys need to work harder to keep up with countries like France and Mexico :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

good thing the fifa ranking is basically meaningless.

:rolleyes:

besides, football will never be big in the us. you're too stupid, narrowminded, fat and your attention span is too short.

Look, yes the U.S. is better than you guys at your own national sport

Yes, the S. Americans have been dominating you guys for awhile anywys and your basically a speed bump to them.

Yes, Americans are better athletes and need more challenging sports than Euros.

but that doesn't mean name calling is nessasary

I got an idea, you can have cricket!

oh, and btw, gee, i wonder who's wrong. the us or the rest of the world? 280 mill or 6 bill...?

Well, most of you guys did think that the Kyoto treaty helps global warming :-"

I wonder how that one is calculated  :rolleyes:

Ah well, you guys need to work harder to keep up with countries like France and Mexico :-

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/ran...,2540,3,00.html

3.5 Regional strength factors

It is accepted that there are differences in strength between the various continents. To take these into account in an objective manner, weighting factors are worked out each year for each of the confederations. The basis of evaluation for each continent is the performance of its teams in direct intercontinental encounters. At the end of every year a continental ranking list is calculated, based on the same criteria as used for the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking.

Ah well, you guys need to work harder to keep up with countries like France and Mexico :)

The FIFA/Coca Cola ranking, I see... :-

Ah well, you guys need to work harder to keep up with countries like France and Mexico :)

The FIFA/Coca Cola ranking, I see... :-

You are quoting Josan, your opnion about anything is now null and void

Yes, Americans are better athletes

as i said, it is because of massive drug use, but maybe you're high/stoned/tripping/whatever, so you didn't get that...

americans like to cheat. you're a bunch of cowards. invading iraq because it's easy, but rolls over for china, north korea, *insert just about any other country in the world*...

:-

edit: how can it be 'name calling' if it's the truth?

Well, most of you guys did think that the Kyoto treaty helps global warming

it won't help much, that's true, but it'll still do a little bit of good. especially politically and as a symbolic gesture...

Edited by random evil guy

as i said, it is because of massive drug use, but maybe you're high/stoned/tripping/whatever, so you didn't get that...

americans like to cheat. you're a bunch of cowards. invading iraq because it's easy, but rolls over for china, north korea, *insert just about any other country in the world*...

::looks at all the pretty trophies::

Look, I'll give you one if you'll feel better. :)

football trophies...?

football trophies...?

What are you looking for, we can talk

I got a 1978 gold medal, great condition, low mileage.

It's female gymnastics tho

It's female gymnastics tho

Speaking of which, what happened to the cheerleader pics who were supposed to support the alledged superiority of American Football ? o:)

Way more interesting than the tired old US bashing that seems to sneak in through the back door, plenty of other threads for that :)

o:)

You know what, you give some of those to us and you can keep the Coca-Cola ranking :)