Freedon Naads Tomb

I can`t get past it, and I`m wondering if I`m simply too low in level. I haev two games that are at this point, the first I`m goin` light-side. I have Atton, and Haindmaiden with lightsabers, and Mandalore, they around level twenty, twenty-one. The second I`m going dark-side, and I have Visas with a lightsaber, and Haindmaiden and HK-47 with her. They are level 18. I get the hell beat out of me everytime I go to fight the Sith Lords after they break their ritual. Help...

You can lower the game level if you need to.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

do what i did, fight them with all 3, when handmaiden and atton die, equip mandalore with a blaster, he should have master rapid shot, use that and run around with them chasing u and shoot them when ur a good distance away, it takes a while but it works :D

Edited by war_lemon

do what i did, fight them with all 3, when handmaiden and atton die, equip mandalore with a blaster, he should have master rapid shot, use that and run around with them chasing u and shoot them when ur a good distance away, it takes a while but it works :D

Just don't use Rapid Shot though, Sniper Shot works better because it can't be deflected back at you (I think).

Just don't use Rapid Shot though, Sniper Shot works better because it can't be deflected back at you (I think).

they never deflected back at me, hmm...

• 1 month later...

1. repair the combat droid and the healer droid
  2. use good energy shields and Energy Resistance
  3. use Battle Meditation and Master speed
  4. stims stims stims

best light side powers:

Stasis Field, Master Valor

best dark side powers:

Plague and Scream to weaken them, Kill and Storm to end them

Fight smarter, not harder.

Use your best energy shield (you should have several Echani shields by now) for each character, and cast Force Speed.

Cast Energy Resistance. If you have Improved or Master Energy Resistance, you'll affect the entire party, and this will blunt a lot of the lightsaber damage.

Use stimulants as well. You should have several "Hyper" class stims that give you two minutes of +6 to STR, DEX, and CON.

For each of your lightsaber-wielding characters, switch to the Makashi form (Form II). This will give you a nice attack bonus against other lightsaber wielders, and will also grant you some more resistance to their force powers.

If you do all of the above, and focus on one Sith at a time, you'll cut them down sooner or later.