DL's thread

Darth Launch

Forum monkey. Lame.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Seriously guys... why don't you knock it off a bit and let DL do her research thingy with less spam ? :(

If you need to be destructive, Authority is begging for someone to visit this thread http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=485469 and destroy it :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So DL when are we going to see findings/results of your dissertation?

Eeep... it seems Mr. Fionavar has had to prune this thread too... what's with you dirty little spammers? This is a thread of science!

We need a minimum of 200 participants before we can start analysing the data in full... so far we've got about 60 participants... then with those from the forum members we're about half-way... and through my own charm and persuasive techniques I've managed to persuade a company to fill in 100 questionnaires out of the kindness of their hearts :D This means that we should have our full data set soon and we can get cracking with all the nasty work on SPSS :ermm:

As soon as we have some data and information that makes sense I'll post our findings if you're interested to know... we hope to have that done before the end of the Michelmas Term :-

DL

P.S. Thanks Gorth... you Scandinavians are growing on me now :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hmmm... I could do it too.

Are you sure? I have noticed a pattern with you lazy Scandinavians...

P.S. Baley, you've already done it! You were the second forum monkey to do it!

Baley wants to roleplay another person in the questionaire. It would take a lot of discipline to not share OoC info between his submissions, but maybe Baley has some experience with multiple personalities ... :wub:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've finally finished copying out all the questionnaires from all of the ones I received from the forum members here... *phew*

I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated and here's cookies for you all :D

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

DL :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]