It's time to play...

tarna

Let's get it back on track folks. This thread is to harass the new mod, not Gabrielle. :)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Vampires like DVDA

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I am not on acid. I want it super sized. Piece of what in our time? You call what we have in this forum men? hahahaha...

...hahahaha (The lazy way, Pixies)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I like the Faye picture there Julian

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya woman's football is tough to watch, but atleast no one gets hurt its all pretend.

Oh, and welcome to the new mod, and all of that.

I'm Commissar. I have very little interest in Obsidian games, or even games in general these days. My affection for Star Wars has waned in proportion to my age. I rarely, if ever, post outside of Off Topic, and my posts here generally tend to be argumentative in nature, yet dashing and insightful at the same time.

In short, I have no real reason to even post on these boards, save as a holdover from days long ago. I get reported from time to time (mostly due to dashing and insightful commentary), though in the end the Party always wins.

Has this turned into some sort of self-introductory thread?

Well. I am julianw. I mostly make pointless posts but try to stay on topic. The chances of me getting a warning or flaming someone is close to zero. My interests in PC games only go as far as how many games my roommate installs on his computer and if anyone wants to play Chinese checkers, PM me. :(