Impeach Bush?

WITHTEETH

I think he's still playing the "I'm the victim" card.

It is fine for you to think that but I'm not. I have just come to the realization that you guys just can't handle someone with opposing views without resorting to childish conundrums which is okay. Sometimes you just have to act out to relieve stress and whatnot. At least that is my view. No doubt you will think it wrong but there is only one authority that can say what is truly right and truly wrong four ourselves. ;)

Since the bunny is gone again, I figured I'd take a look at this post.

I have just come to the realization that you guys just can't handle someone with opposing views without resorting to childish conundrums which is okay.

So what you're doing is completely absolving yourself of any responsibility. Hence, you're playing the victim. Apparently it's only us that couldn't handle the opposing views of someone, and we ended up just picking on you. You were innocent of everything. Hence, you're playing the "I'm the victim" card. You essentially just admitted it.

Anyways, now that that's out of the way, have a nice life.

Edited by alanschu

I never said I was innocent. If I was we wouldn't be having this discussion. If I wasn't taking responsibility I wouldn't be changing my posting style. To be more firendly to those with opposing views by agreeing with them that they have different views than me and not arguing on frivalous matters in order to build up the community and not tear it down. :blink:

If you wish to discuss this further make a new thread or PM me about it. We really shouldn't be derailing this thread.

EDIT: Only reason I am using the Hades account is because I am not on my usual computer. :p

Edited by Judge Hades

Why do I get the distinct impression of a pot calling a kettle black? I'm just surprised you didn't resort to usual "I don't use logic anyway, so don't listen to me." tactic. Which is just your last resort whenever you're about to lose an argument. For your information, people generally 'insulted' your point of view because in pretty much every argument you've proven unable to do so with reason and maturity. Or maybe you can and just choose not to. And fer cryin out loud, just let the stupid bunny die already.

As for Bush, well, the chances of seeing him impeached are miniscule. So don't get your hopes up.

Edited by Dark Moth

Why do I get the distinct impression of a pot calling a kettle black?

But... But... I'm a chrome toaster. :blink:

I'm just surprised you didn't resort to usual "I don't use logic anyway, so don't listen to me." tactic.  Which is just your last resort whenever you're about to lose an argument.

Because I no longer care if I win or lose the argument because I am taking the view that there are no winners or losers in the argument. Its just people who have different points of views, both being valid for that person in their view, and that way no one wins or loses. The arguments are just there for the readers to see and read without the extraneous flaming. Let the readers decide who is right and who is wrong without the infantile "I'm right, you're not. No I'm right and you're not." arguing that goes on around here.

For your information, people generally 'insulted' your point of view because in pretty much every argument you've proven unable to do so with reason and maturity.  Or maybe you can and just choose not to.

That is why I am changing my approach and assess other people's views with a touch more maturity than I have done before.

And fer cryin out loud, just let the stupid bunny die already.

No. :p

As for Bush, well, the chances of seeing him impeached are miniscule.  So don't get your hopes up.

I agree and I don't.

Edited by Judge Hades

We need a new method of voting. These republican ran Diebold machines that can be hacked and left without a trace by any idiot are dangerous. Some officials have been caught paying hackers for methods on how to hack them. Who knows what already been done to this country. Florida and ohio maybe? ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm shocked how bush has been chosen the 2nd time. Maybe the voters of bush were being mind controlled by his assistants.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

You're right!

Now for the Senate to be mind-controlled.

And THEN, those pesky foreigners and their silly brains ..! >_<

I wish it was illogical for CIA to mind control everyone, but I have basic medical education about how brain is worked and effected and unfortunately easily figure out that it is not a hard job to make mind manipulating via using tools producing ELF waves which causes you to hear telepathical voices in your head 18 yeras ago. Can you imagine how this technology developed after 18 years, today. usa is not innocent for anything.

If you don't have such an ducation, it is not easy for you to understand the patophysiology of how this technology practically applied. Simply I can say that via simplifying it for RPG players, its effect is same with mind manipulating magic. I remember a goblin marshal in Icewind Dale located on Kuldahar Pass and he was experiencing those effects of manipulation via having pain in his head besides voices. Todays technology gives voices without pain, but it is possible to make those voices with pain accompanied with those tools.

here is the patophysiology of how waves like ELF works again

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I don't know why they can't just make everybody trip out on acid.

A wide-scale MKULTRA would be pretty sweet.

Maybe because there are some people on earth 'really' sensitive about human rights.

Sometimes I feel like Galileo who was forward than the people sharing the same age with him. His agers killed him buth his worth was understood after a few ages when it was scientifically proven that the earth was not flat.

And I'm sure that after ages there shall be rules to prevent usage of some kind of tools causing ELF waves, and I think at that age the ones today using this technology shall loose their frightening effects over humanity. Today it seems I am the only one not fearing from anything except Allah.

The Illuminator

You're right!

Now for the Senate to be mind-controlled.

And THEN, those pesky foreigners and their silly brains ..! >_<

I wish it was illogical for CIA to mind control everyone, but I have basic medical education about how brain is worked and effected and unfortunately easily figure out that it is not a hard job to make mind manipulating via using tools producing ELF waves which causes you to hear telepathical voices in your head 18 yeras ago. Can you imagine how this technology developed after 18 years, today. usa is not innocent for anything.

If you don't have such an ducation, it is not easy for you to understand the patophysiology of how this technology practically applied. Simply I can say that via simplifying it for RPG players, its effect is same with mind manipulating magic. I remember a goblin marshal in Icewind Dale located on Kuldahar Pass and he was experiencing those effects of manipulation via having pain in his head besides voices. Todays technology gives voices without pain, but it is possible to make those voices with pain accompanied with those tools.

here is the patophysiology of how waves like ELF works again

Gee thanks for your concern about my meagre educational achievements, I'm touched.

I was more making the point (which you conveniently avoided) that IF it were possible to change people's minds, why would the "controllers" stop at just the population of the US? After all, they need only get the six permanent members of the UN Security Council and they can rubber stamp ANYTHING. Let alone if they decide to target EVERYONE.

And why use radio waves, anyway? Put it in the drinking water ... all that fluoridification ... they are really after our precious bodily fluids, y'know ... ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT