The NBA is Back Baby

kumquatq3

If Shaq hopes to give Miami a championship, he better start working now. It's not like he gets better chances as he gets older, slower, and more prone to injuries.

From what I've heard is that he has been working this offseason. I'm telling you. Cats, don't sleep. He's making big moves, mayne.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Hmmm, I wonder how much she was paid to say that 

Nah Jenny's keeps it real from the block :lol:

I think if Shaq stays healthy its Miami's for the taking they have more depth this year.

So what are people's take on the worst team this year. As much as I want to say Toronto, New Orleans should take that honor

Ya I'm watching the Rockets game, surprise surprise Yao is in foul trouble. One call was questionable, on a rebound/lose-ball, the other being completely horrible as Brad Miller just runs into Yao in the lane.

I can't understand why refs seem to hate Yao, must be that girls want him, and guys want to be him :p

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yao has 11 points and 3-4 boards about halfway through the second, and is generally dominating, T-Mac has a bad knee and is showing it a bit

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya that blows, but its not like you can't come back on them. I meet Okafor this offseason in Houston, he was standing next to Hakeem Olajuwon and was noticable more gigantic.

Yao just picked up his third foul on another crappy call fighting for position on the blocks. The Kings are the new Utah Jazz when it comes to flopping, its too bad they lost Divac he personified the flop.

Ya that blows, but its not like you can't come back on them. I meet Okafor this offseason in Houston, he was standing next to Hakeem Olajuwon and was noticable more gigantic.

Hakeem lied about his height for the draft since 7-ft-centers are already pretty common at that time. He's a full 6-11 at most. No wonder he moves better than most guards...

Btw, Yao used to be more mobile before an ankle surgery. He used to have a 36-inch verticle. Just for reference, 40-something verticles are reserved for out-of-this-planet guys like MJ and Vince Carter.

Clyde Drexler was the greatest leaper of Jordan's era, but he's even alot better all-around player then Carter is.

Drexler once dunked on something like an 11'4" rim