Starting trouble!

Go buy the X-Box version. :lol:"

Thats a stupid suggestion.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would help, but I don't have the PC version. Sorry.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My suggestion is this: If you have did a fresh install withthe latest patches and drivers and it still doesn't work, take the game back and get your money. Obsidian Entertainment and LucasArts have abandoned this game and no longer supporting it. No more bugfixes for this game.

If everything is current, then there is no way you are going to get this game working. Sorry, but it is the ugly truth.

I got hte game to install okay, it went by without a hitch, but now when i create my character and the opening video is over, the screen goes black and i cant play! Somone give me a step by step process of how to solve this?

This game has particular problems with certain video cards. Have you tried a search for the name of your card, to see if someone on the forum has found a solution?

It seems there are a small number of people who've genuinely been unable to play the game even with all the tweaks and fixes that have been discovered, but most get it working in the end. Don't give up - the game, though far from perfect, is worth it.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I had the exact same problem. I fixed it by using a much older computer of all things!

I think if you tried to change your video card, like get one from e-bay or something, that might help. But I know what you mean. I bought it for 50 dollars (a lot for me, since I don't work) and it installed fine, but try to start a game, and it craps out on me. I hear sound, but no picture, and it closes after a wile. I'm sorry, but I just don't know of a true fix for it.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!