Ban Please

Gabrielle

There are only five people who are members of this forum.  Five people, and thier alternate accounts.

Is that a PI talking out of you or just a joke/sarcasm?

I account for one fifth of this forum.

This isn't a joke, do you see an "lol" smiley?

Neither do I.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah Raph, or should I say, Ralph! Case closed ladies and gentlemen, another job well done for ole' Lou Gutman, P.I.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There are only five people who are members of this forum.  Five people, and thier alternate accounts.

Is that a PI talking out of you or just a joke/sarcasm?

I account for one fifth of this forum.

This isn't a joke, do you see an "lol" smiley?

Neither do I.

Then I would have to say you suffer from a serios form of acute egoism :)

Well, there were six but then Ender left. I get the feeling you're an alt, Raph. Care to shed some light on the matter?

Geez louise....I just registered on this forum because I finished KOTOR: TSL a few hours ago and yet I face some baseless accusations about some alt:ph34r:

Alt - meaning alternative account?

Alt - meaning alternative account?

Yes, but you would know all about that, wouldn't you Raph, or should I say, Jeff! Case closed ladies and gentlemen, another job well done thanks to ole' Lou Gutman, P.I.

Edit: Jynx Schmarth!

Edited by thepixiesrock

Relax, Raphael.  People around here are just paranoid after all the alt-account hysteria.  ^_^

But if you're lying to us... :ninja:

Thats right, you heard him, if you lie to us, he is going to smoke a joint. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Edited by thepixiesrock

I'll say it once and for all, I don't know what sick games you people play on this forum but I'm nobodies alt thank you very much :ninja:

Nobodies alt... Or everybodies alt? I think you will find that that question will haunt you for eternity, it will eat away at your soul like so many obese tourists at the Chinese buffet table.

Everybody's alt? Now there's an interesting thought. Plays really well with my earlier suggestion too.

Sorry, but I'm not going to be everybodies bitch around here....

Everybodies bitch, or nobodies bitch? I think you will find that question will haunt you for the rest of your life, it will eat away at your soul like so many canaries at a David Bowie concert.

Calm down, now.  We're just playing with you.  :-

Yeah, Raph. You'll notice we're kinda out there around this place.

All five of us. :ph34r:

O.K. so I'll watch out for possible conspiracy theories. :ninja:

And ignore mean old Hilde. He's just mad cause a dog bit his leg.

I was wondering is Hildegard some sick sith dude or something :ph34r: :huh:"

I'm going to sleep and dream that I'm at David Bowies concert, see you around.