NHL is back

Fionavar

What a start.. Belfour fumbles in 5 pucks on 15 shots before being replaced by Tellqvist.

Oh well, only 23512345 games against Ottawa left to play after yet another humiliating defeat.

Unless the Leafs score 6+ goals in the last period :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What a start.. Belfour fumbles in 5 pucks on 15 shots before being replaced by Tellqvist.

Oh well, only 23512345 games against Ottawa left to play after yet another humiliating defeat.

Unless the Leafs score 6+ goals in the last period :thumbsup:

7+ now in 14 minutes left. :ermm:" Heatley has 4 goals tonight. :o

EDIT: 8+ in 11 minutes now. :o

Edited by Deraldin

Thank god, it's over. That's a game I'm going to forget fast!

At least the Oilers are doing good tonite, so this doesn't turn into an emo-thread with a bunch of crazed hockey lunatics cutting themselves and sharing sob stories.

Thank god, it's over. That's a game I'm going to forget fast!

At least the Oilers are doing good tonite, so this doesn't turn into an emo-thread with a bunch of crazed hockey lunatics cutting themselves and sharing sob stories.

They are only crazed lunatics because they like Toronto for some reason... :p The rest of us on the other hand are laughing. :mellow:

Vancouver-Colorado are tied 3-3 going into overtime. :shifty:

EDIT: Aw crap. Colorado scored on a breakaway. <_<

Edited by Deraldin

I was actually hoping Hurlshot went to the Sharks/Flames game. I only caught the last period, but what a stellar comeback by San Jose. Plus Calgary lost!(although they earned a point)

I don't think there was one person in their seat for the shootout. And you wouldn't believe how loud the Shark tank erupted when Nils Ekkman scored teh winnah. Silly Swede, that guy.

Oh yes and I forgot to mention that Edmonton owned the Preds.

Good times, good times.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I couldn't go to the game because I was actually playing, but it sounded awesome! This is the third game in a row that the Sharks have scored right at the end. They ties Dallas with 30 seconds and won it in OT, they beat LA 5-4 with 3 seconds left, and they beat Calgary in a shootout after being down 2-0 with 5 minutes left!

Serious clutch playing going on. I think I said Cheechoo had a chance to be a huge player this year, and he's proving me right. Marleau has been racking up the points as well. It's a shame about the goalies, but honestly Toskala looked horrible and the rookie Shaffaer is playing solid, plus I think the D are supporting him better.

Oh yeah, redemption for Ekman!

PS I was watching the LA game last night, and I spent the whole third period pacing and screaming at the TV. It was awesome. :(

Edited by Hurlshot

PS I was watching the LA game last night, and I spent the whole third period pacing and screaming at the TV.  It was awesome.  :(

That was a meltdown of Oiler proportions for the Kings last night. Tonight they pushed one of my teams into the lead in my hockey pool. Demitra for president and Frolov for vice.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I really do like Demitra, even when he was on the Blues, but I need the Kings to meltdown soon. I'm sure they'll have a bus accident where there top three lines gets injured soon. At least, that was the story the last couple of years. Different cast, but I'm counting on a similiar story. They lead the Pacific.

Noone but me cares but Sundin skated in full equipment this Saturday morning. Please, doctors, clear him for playing! We need something to happen after a 0-8 loss, and I am not talking about changing the lines or an extra practice on Sunday..

Edit: I spell like Tie Domi.

Edit 2: I forgot my obligatory "Sundin is getting better" link. Sorry. :huh:)

Here it is! http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/20...284853-sun.html

Edited by mkreku

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2209523

That sounds good. Cleared to practice means he's not far from playing! Finally!

Also, the Leafs are facing Florida tonight on home ice. If they lose that one too, I'm officially panicking.

I know Belfour got pulled in the game against Ottawa, but I still blame the team for hanging him out to dry in that game as well.

As for being cleared to practice, I imagine because it's an eye injury then he's probably not too far away.

I know with knee injuries and stuff, "cleared to practice" means that they are still a few months away ;)

Leafs won but it doesn't look good. Even when Mats comes back, I think they will have a lot of problems. Lindros is definitely off his hot streak, Belfour is uneven, the defense is nonexistant, and all the energy previously found in "the Kid Line" has been wasted on pure defense in the last couple of games. Not that it helped..

Edit: Spelling. Gnnh.

Edited by mkreku

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/20...287740-sun.html

Just a quick link to tell you all that there's a slight possibility that Sundin might play this thursday! Not very likely, but at least there's hope. Tomorrow marks one month since he got struck in the face by a puck.

I don't really care for listening to games that much myself, but sometimes you don't get an option. The only thing saving the Oiler broadcasts is the excited play by play from Rod Phillips. When the Oil score, you'd best turn down the volume.

And was I correct, Mkreku? You don;t get any NHL games in your home country?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't really care for listening to games that much myself, but sometimes you don't get an option.  The only thing saving the Oiler broadcasts is the excited play by play from Rod Phillips.  When the Oil score, you'd best turn down the volume.

Just doesn't seem like it'd really lend itself well to a radio broadcast; too much going on, all the time.

I really need to set aside some time to start watching games again. I love hockey, but like I said, tough to find on TV.