Kinrath Spawn

Has anyone tried leveling up against kinrath hatchlings in the crystal cave?

What I found was that if I switched party members in the crystal chamber and then ran out, between 7-8 kinrath hatchlings would appear. Seemed to work many times. Each one gave between 125-175 exp.

So, there is a Hsiss spawn, Sith Assassin spawn together with the one against kinrath. Found leveling up easier with kinrath.

What do people think? Which spawn did you prefer?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

What I found was that if I switched party members in the crystal chamber and then ran out, between 7-8 kinrath hatchlings would appear. Seemed to work many times. Each one gave between 125-175 exp.

So, there is a Hsiss spawn, Sith Assassin spawn together with the one against kinrath. Found leveling up easier with kinrath.

The hissis spaw was really cool. I stood there for and hour and got from level 19 to level 32! :p

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

The mine trick is the one that gives mont exp i think. You put mines in one area, go to another area, go back to first area, and when you recover your mines you get Exp. With 15 devastating mones at both area entrances you get A LOT of Exp.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The only level-up trick I use is the Hssiss spawn. 400 exp a pop and you kill like 30-40 of them that's a pretty decent chunk of experience you're cashing in. I find this one the easiest and quickest. Can't be bothered placing mines, leaving area, re-enter, disarm mines, replace mines, exit and rinse and repeat.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I've never used one. Not really sure why.

By the way, kinrath hatchlings will no longer spawn once the Kinrath Matriarch has been defeated. (Since I did not mention this in the initial posting)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, i have never actually used any spawn points in K2, as i find it just takes all the challenge and fun of gaining XP by yourself and leveling up by yourself out of the game. So i would say none of them :). If i were to do one though it would probably be the Hsiss spawn, because it sounds like it takes the least effort.

I did use the spawn trick on Tatooine in the first game though, but that was only when i realised i was on a low-ish level just before heading off to the Star Forge..

When playing DS the Hssiss glitch is undoubtedly the best. I switch difficulty to easy to make sure you don't die. Then click on the jedi for 20 times (if I can make that) and Force Storm 40 Hssiss's. Now that will grant you enormous xp. When I am at level 42 I stop. Then its time to play the rest of the planets and find GOOD equipment.

By the way, is anyone with a PC version able to get the Dart Malak Armor, Arca Jeth 's robe, Jolee's Robe, Thon's Robe etc. from Fazaa (From the one's who don't know, some people have found out that you can get a lot of special robes after fulfilling a quest on Nar Shaddaa docks (Fazaa's freighters) after several reloads. I did last time acquire a Ossus Keeper robe, which is off course very helpful but I was wondering. Anyone.

Master Vandar lives!

The hissis spaw was really cool. I stood there for and hour and got from level 19 to level  32!  :huh:

For some reason, "cool" isn't exactly the word I would choose.

Why?

Because, as opposed to "cool" I find it odd, stupid, boring and in dispute with the whole concept of RPG. It is a time-consuming exploit worthy only of powergamers with little to no desire to enjoy a nice and balanced story. If you wish to stay in that room for half an hour and make good use of a programming oversight that is up to you, but don't expect me to read your post and say "yah, isn't that just so fucking cool".

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Because, as opposed to "cool" I find it odd, stupid, boring and in dispute with the whole concept of RPG. It is a time-consuming exploit worthy only of powergamers with little to no desire to enjoy a nice and balanced story. If you wish to stay in that room for half an hour and make good use of a programming oversight that is up to you, but don't expect me to read your post and say "yah, isn't that just so fucking cool".

I just felt that needed to be repeated.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've beaten the game a couple of times now, so its onwards and outwards taking advantage of glitchs. I have no qualms being a powergamer, provided I've beaten the game atleast twice (LS/DS varients), so please if you wish to bash powergamers, do it within the confines of your own mind, I'd rather not have to read your dabble.

As for which glitch, the Hsiss one naturally. You can, as said earlier, simply stand there and Force Storm the poor buggers to death, never loosing health. It is, as you may expect, a boring thing to do, but just put on some good music and your ready to go. :huh:

I have no qualms being a powergamer, provided I've beaten the game atleast twice (LS/DS varients), so please if you wish to bash powergamers, do it within the confines of your own mind, I'd rather not have to read your dabble.

Just because you have no qualms about being a powergamer it doesn't make powergaming or exploits "cool". I'll spew my guts over anything I want and if you just can't take it then don't read it. You even said it yourself: It is boring.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

READ MY DABBLE! ~~~~~~~~

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't say powergaming was cool now did I? You might want to read what people actually post before you decide to respond rashly my friend. I only powergame when I'm bored of a game, not because I think it's 'cool'.

Now, read my DABBLE!