pcgamemods gone?

DarthMorbis

Guest The Chew
Oh, come on now.  It was beginning to be rather humourous.

I always thought it was funny from the start

And for the record this is not my first day on these forums, as I used to be this guy

lawman

at the time I was going through a phase of western movies that I have now gotten tired of. so I have now choosen to start again with my nickname that I am called at home.

And I have tried to set things right with Servant, he even thought I was cool once

proof

So the truth is now known I only hope that I can be loved once again like I was with my old name :'(

Edited by The Chew

Oh, come on now.  It was beginning to be rather humourous.

I always thought it was funny from the start

And for the record this is not my first day on these forums, as I used to be this guy

lawman

But it was a phase of western movies that I have now gotten tied from the I choosen to start again with my nickname that I am called at home.

And I have tried to set things right with Servant, he even thought I was cool once

proof

So the truth is now known I only hope that I can be loved once again like I was with my old name :'(

Didnt see that coming...but seriously, no one can get to pcgamemods.com right now(that i am aware of) and people post questions like that on obsidians forums because every word that is typed here comes up in every search engine. Just talking about it more makes more people come to the site. Either way, i dont care if new people come, its what they bring to the table that counts

OK let's try this ... post to the topic, not the persona. Debate the personality take it to PM. If you CHOOSE to continue to post in such a manner, I'll have to move, and well I do not like to move ...

/aside was that scary enough?

/2nd aside thread closed move along Gabrielle :sorcerer:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: