Mandalore stat bug

Playing unpatched game (patch won't install for me), every or almost time I reload mandalore gets extra +4 bonus to strenght ("yellow" bonus, but work indefinetly).

It seems somehow that game screw up bonus gained from his implans, so he gets it again and again.

So, my question is this:

Is there any utility/save editor that could restore Mandalore stats to original values, since I don't like cheatiing.

I mean really he is 19th level and is supposed to have STR of 16 (without implanat), but in my game it has 40 (without implant of items!!!) and is yellow stat even without items of implants.

Help!

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

Methinks this should be in Technical forums.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Before this gets moved:

If you don't like cheating, you could always just not use him. You won't really miss out on a lot, considering he has absolutly no background (

except the part about him being Canderous

) But even that you don't learn in the game, until the end. He doesn't have a lot of places to gain influence either...

Edited by kotorkyle

You don't undestand.

I have to use him on Onderon, but don't want bugged stats.

I need a way to remove that permanent insane bonus to STR.

EDIT:

Plus advice from someone else who experienced a bug, for a way how to play in order to not trigger +4STR after reload feature.

EDIT:

Looked some of the save-games editors, but haven't seen any of them to be able to edit bonuses to stats.

Edited by player1

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

We should make a list of all funny bugs that happens and send it to obsidian for Christmas

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------