Kotor2 problem

I'm playing KOTOR2 from the beginning again and choosing the dark side. Right now i'm stuck in Atris' Jedi Academy.

the first time I played it, everyone was in the cages and I freed them and left. This time,

Atton and Kreia are standing by the door, I can't talk to Kreia,

and when I talk to Atton it gives me two choices that both say [Cheat Node].

I can't figure out how to get Bao-Dur free, and I can't get T3-M4 out of his cage either,

even though I can carry on a normal conversation with him. (this is actually my dad's problem heh) :thumbsup:

post-14781-1128048479.gif

I'm playing KOTOR2 from the beginning again and choosing the dark side. Right now i'm stuck in Atris' Jedi Academy.

the first time I played it, everyone was in the cages and I freed them and left. This time,

I can't figure out how to get Bao-Dur free, and I can't get T3-M4 out of his cage either,

even though I can carry on a normal conversation with him. (this is actually my dad's problem heh) :thumbsup:

Uhh Cross out the dark side part.... :ph34r:

post-14781-1128048479.gif

even though I can carry on a normal conversation with him. (this is actually my dad's problem heh) :devil:

Uhh Cross out the dark side part.... :ph34r:

If you go to tech support you will see that there is plenty of topics on this subject

Come on guys, get a grip.

The solution is in BattleWookies' sticky at the top of this forum! Who cares that the solution doesn't come from either LucasArts or Obsidian, when it works?

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me too,

What I had to do was reload the game from before I entered the academy. Now for some reason the bug only activates if you say the second line of text, if you ask who they are or threaten them you should progress as it should.