Vote of No Confidence in GM Archie!

jaguars4ever

Should The Kaftan be elected as transitional recipient for our orders, whilst Dipmeister Reveilled ajudicates?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Kaftan be elected as transitional recipient for our orders, whilst Dipmeister Reveilled ajudicates?

• Yea!
    • Nay!

KAFTATINE

...the OBS-3 Diplomacy is not what it once was. The Forum is full of greedy, squabbling posters who are only looking out for themselves and their own threads. There is no interest in the diplo warmongering...no convoying, only thread bumping...its disgusting. I must be frank, Your Dipmeister, there is little chance the Forum will act on the NMRs.

REVEIELLEDALA

Chancellor Archie seems to think there is hope.

KAFTATINE

If I may say so, Your Dipmeister, the Archie has little real power...he is mired down by baseless accusations of ineptitude. A trolling scandal surrounds him. The moderators are in charge now.

REVEILLEDALA

What options do we have?

KAFTATINE

Our best choice would be to push for the election of a stronger Game Master. One who will take control of the thread, enforces the rules, and give us adjudication. You could call for a vote of no confidence in Game Master Archorum.

REVEILLEDALA

He has been our only gamemaster. Is there any other way?

KAFTATINE

Our only other choice would to be to submit a plea to the mods...

REVEILLEDALA

There's no time for that. The mods take even longer to decide things than the Archie. Our players are NMRing, Kaftan...more and more each day. We must do something quickly to speed up the Archie.

KAFTATINE

To be realistic, Your Dipmeister, I'd say we're going to have to accept Archie

manthing2.jpg

I got myself a fast ship. What? You never heard of the Out-Rider?

Don't look at me, I'm just comic relief.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

KAFTATINE:

It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. love Diplomacy and I love OBS-3. But I am mild by nature and do not desire to see the destruction of Diplomacy as we know it. The power you give me I will lay down when this crisis has abated, I asure you.

:-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A trolling scandal surrounds him. The moderators are in charge now.

To what do you refer? Also, have you never had times in your life when some things must take a backseat due to a lesser priority? I have had a lot going on recently, but I was planning to make all revisions today, then set the deadline for S04 for Wednesday.

Frankly, I consider this thread rather childish.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

While I find this all very amusing (though I'm not so sure about the liberties hollywood seems to have taken with my gender in the dramatised version of events :)"), I would in all honesty prefer that Archie stay on as GM. I'm just a little uncomfortable with the idea of kicking him out of his game.

If Arch has other matters in his life that take more importance than the game, we ought to respect that. On the other hand, we would like to keep the game moving, Arch. Perhaps if you are busy with other issues, we could make a temporary arrangement for your absence? We can implement the recipient/adjudicator proposal at least until you have resolved whatever is keeping you in the real world.

If, of course, such things have already been resolved, then there's no problem. :*

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Yes, and there is no way Id GM a game of Diplomacy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Um ... where the fsck is Archie?

I see he was online this morning, but he hasn't posted anything to explain what's happening with the game or even sent out an email.

I understand if he's got things more urgent to do, but a curtesy note is not a lot to ask. This thread is due to the meltdown of OBS-3, due mostly to the total lack of leadership shown by Archie.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT