Brain Worms

Child of Flame

The House episode was the very first one. The girl had a parasite from ham that went up to her brain.

Parasites can enter your blood stream and travel all over your body.

You can also get parasites through the skin. I've heard of cases in rural areas where people step on cow droppings with bare feet for instance, and the parasite enters your body that way.

I just moved over to let some fresh blood do the heavy lifting.  I'm an old timer.  Obz needs some young, spry fellow to keep up with young whipper snappers like Gabrielle and her Child.  :D

Ah, fresh blood is always good, not that i dislike...old blood o:):)

Hope you had a good time modding (word? :-) Eldar!! :thumbsup:

Care to enlighten us on the next along the line of Eldarhood? :p

Ill just say this, who could better mod WoT than a troll? :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wasnt h8ing y'all! Im all for CoF as mod!!! :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "