This made my day

Bokishi

I shall try to make up for it with a better pun.

Dangling by a thread, some questioned whether or not the tattered and frayed prosecution could patch up their case so close to clothesing arguments. But when pressed, the material witness in the suit came apart at the seams. 'Do not pull the wool over my eyes! Sew, it was you!' The tailor's lawyer had cotton on to her tapestry, woven together by lies, coated in tails. Some of us were on pins and needles, and one loony onlooker was in stitches. Leather or not the jury was suede was left to be steamed.

I shall try to make up for it with a better pun.

Dangling by a thread, some questioned whether or not the tattered and frayed prosecution could patch up their case so close to clothesing arguments. But when pressed, the material witness in the suit came apart at the seams. 'Do not pull the wool over my eyes! Sew, it was you!' The tailor's lawyer had cotton on to her tapestry, woven together by lies, coated in tails. Some of us were on pins and needles, and one loony onlooker was in stitches. Leather or not the jury was suede was left to be steamed.

Well, what it lacks in quality is made up for in quantity. Cumulative effort for T3H Win!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I am not amused by people who careless throw around the term retard, let alone at clever chaps like Metadigital.  I am amused even less when a person is called on their poor decorum and refuses to apologize.

Don't get me started on not being amused.

Um... what brought that on? :blink:

She called Meta a retard, and then refused to back down from it when Meta politely said it was uncouth and could offend certain people. Her post ended up being deleted earlier this evening.

I am not amused by people who careless throw around the term retard, let alone at clever chaps like Metadigital.  I am amused even less when a person is called on their poor decorum and refuses to apologize.

Um... what brought that on? :huh:

She called Meta a retard, and then refused to back down from it when Meta politely said it was uncouth and could offend certain people. Her post ended up being deleted earlier this evening.

Oh. I had a feeling that something had been deleted. :blink:

Um... what brought that on? :blink:

Perhaps you should get your facts straight or mind your own damned business. Meta said something funny and stupid, I in return, said that in jest to his comment. Nothing inflammatory on my part, it was a f*cking joke. Get the f*ck over it already. I see some things on here that I consider repulsive but I don't say anything or b!tch about. An example I found in a thread in K2 was Force Sex. What the hell is that? sounds like rape to me.

And I deleted that post since some people were about to break a blood vessel over it.

I don't get it. Is that meant to be funny? You should be careful, because a lot of people have family members who are mentally disabled, and a careless comment like that can be very offensive.

Using such a term only reveals your own prejudices.

Do you apologize or act at all contrite? No.

You just smile/laugh via an emoticon, not with your original post, but in response to his. So he is saying that it is uncouth and people might be offended, and you laugh.

Then we get:

Why do you think I am concerned about your nerves when you make jokes at the expense of those less fortunate than you?

I think you should examine your sense of humour, if you think calling someone a retard is clever or funny. Maybe you are a little too quick to throw that title about, considering you can't post a complete sentence as a reply to any post.

You laugh at people being offended, never apologize or back down.

What facts did I miss?