To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Marduk is like Behemoth to me. Very heavy, but a big meh.

AtG - Blinded by Fear

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You guys and your scary metal music.

I can only take so much of that stuff, but I do enjoy a few undeniably talented bands. Type O Negative's "October Rust" CD is pretty powerful stuff. Maybe it's their Beatles influence. :blink:

Type O Negative - Burnt Flowers Fallen

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

You guys and your scary metal music.

I can only take so much of that stuff, but I do enjoy a few undeniably talented bands. Type O Negative's "October Rust" CD is pretty powerful stuff. Maybe it's their Beatles influence. :thumbsup:

Type O Negative - Burnt Flowers Fallen

I'd say you could try Opeth. Might appeal to you.

Matt Uelmen - Ancients

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Confusing? You are.

StS - Descending Winters

Some british mag called Swallow the Sun 'gothic homo doom'. It's an oddly fitting genre title.

kirottu said:

Danny Elfman's Oompa Loompa songs lifted from the 'Charlie & The Chocolate Factory' DVD.

I love the fact he actually sings them this time around. Makes me miss Boingo even more...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts