help

Not really, considering I play about 6 hours a day which may not be alot to u guys but is alot to my mom.

6 hours a day!?...you don't get out much do you? I play for an hour at the most. You do have atleast one window in your room right?

Very Funny.

No I don't get out much and yea I have 1 window in my room.

Not really, considering I play about 6 hours a day which may not be alot to u guys but is alot to my mom.

6 hours a day!?...you don't get out much do you? I play for an hour at the most. You do have atleast one window in your room right?

Very Funny.

No I don't get out much and yea I have 1 window in my room.

Ouch, you...you open it right?

Six hours is nothing - I can play for twice that (I rarely do, though).

Chinese government plans 3-hour limit for online gaming

Whatever will they do with the free hours? Oh, right, they'll play off-line games instead. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Six hours is nothing - I can play for twice that (I rarely do, though).

Chinese government plans 3-hour limit for online gaming

Whatever will they do with the free hours? Oh, right, they'll play off-line games instead. ;)

I've never played for more than an hour and a half.

It happened to me to play 10 hours...just stopping to eat (at my first walktrought... :( )...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow anyone would think that KoTOR2 was a modern art masterpiece judging by some of the time people spent playing the game  ;)

Well, not everybody here has a full-time job. And school these days is a joke comparing to what the old-timers went through. Today's youngsters certainly have a lot more spare time on their hand.

Well, not everybody here has a full-time job. And school these days is a joke comparing to what the old-timers went through. Today's youngsters certainly have a lot more spare time on their hand.

I played during my vacation...am I forgiven? :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

I played during my vacation...am I forgiven? :D

Ermm... Sure :thumbsup:" . Playing games are certainly better than say doing drugs with your spare time. ;)

Ermm... Sure :thumbsup:" . Playing games are certainly better than say doing drugs with your spare time. ;)

SW games are drugs :(

I play...enough.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds