sorting things, Kreia/Kae

He did say Revan was her padawan. That could be interpreted to mean that she was his first master

he does say revan was kae's padawan and that's the first and only he remembers, and both mical and kreia confirmed that revan went to his first and final master before he left

it's Kreia calling Kae a jedi knight once, while the Disciple consistently calls her a master
kreia too, "she was a jedi knight, a master named arren kae"
As Atton said, Kreia must have been beautiful once. The dark side tends to take its toll...
to me she looks like a quite ordinary 50-60yo woman^^ and as atton said, she looks older than she is.. and kreia is not echani, yusanis was, still many believe brianna and kreia look quite alike

She isn't cryptic, but the rest isn't so far off, and cryptic would seem to come from being a jedi, which Handmaiden never was
you don't have to be jedi to be cryptic^^ remember her stab about the exile defying the order?
And force ghosts do exist in Star Wars, for the dark side even more so - Ajunta Pall, Marka Ragnos, and Freedon Nadd come readily to mind...
do not feed my hopes :rolleyes: i'd love so much to see her again as a force ghost

If you read the thread (and *ahem* the links therein) you will see that it is proven to a limit that Kreia and Kae were one and the same.

Not really. Just speculation that isn't necessarily against plot facts (but if it were, these threads wouldn't have a reason to be). But then again, you could argue any number of things using the same watered down logic and making convenient interpretations of dialogues throughout both K1 and K2.

Was there an intention to have Kae and Kreia be one and the same? There's no way to know for sure, as there is nothing to suggest the opposite, and a negative can't be proven. But even if that was the case, the idea was probably dumped even before they began to script the dialogues. It would only make sense to have that revelation in one of the cut ending scenes. But the cut endings were left in, while any tangible evidence of this was not. Not to mention that this would only affect a male exile, meaning that female PCs would miss an important bit of information about the main baddy.

So yeah, it's speculation. And rather baseless at that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think that if Kreia was really Kae, they 'll make that clearer to us... :("

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But she is not, so that's pretty much the end of this thread  :(

That's pretty what I was saying...but this thread will NEVER end :ph34r:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Do you know the worst? We'll probably never know if Kreia was or wasn't Kae because Kreia's dead...Or maybe obsidian is going to have pity of us and finally clarify it in K3... :D