"Post Mortem: KotOR2" at Game Developer Mag

I'm curious where one has to be to get the game for $100

Didn't you see his clarification? It cost him $100 because he bought TWO versions of a game he hates.

That's like sticking your finger in a light socket, crying about how much it hurts, then proceeding to do it again.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Didn't you see his clarification? It cost him $100 because he bought TWO versions of a game he hates.

That's like sticking your finger in a light socket, crying about how much it hurts, then proceeding to do it again.

... But sticking your wet finger in a light socket would hurt ... :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well then that logic is flawed.  I can't go out and buy 20 copies of the game and claim that I've not gotten my $1000 worth.

There's absolutely nothing to stop you doing that, if you wish. No-one's under any obligation to take you seriously, though. :)

Is that a sneaky, indirect way to ask the mods if they might, y'know, consider sticking this interview link in the technical forum?

:-

I just think it's an interesting article, and recommend it to people who've been discussing the strengths and weaknesses of Kotor 2 at length on these boards.

:sorcerer:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well then that logic is flawed.  I can't go out and buy 20 copies of the game and claim that I've not gotten my $1000 worth.

Well, you could let twenty people play the game simulataneously; then there could be a democratic vote on the viable money's-worth rating.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest MacleodCorp

I created an opportunity to let the matter desolve. It would appear that you enjoy confrontations. Every where I go in these forums, you have to open you mouth about something I said. I think you should let the matter drop, and walk away with some dignity. I would read my previous posts, for you will find some answers, which you may have over looked. The next steps are up to you....

I created an opportunity to let the matter desolve. It would appear that you enjoy confrontations. Every where I go in these forums, you have to open you mouth about something I said. I think you should let the matter drop, and walk away with some dignity. I would read my previous posts, for you will find some answers, which you may have over looked. The next steps are up to you....

You flatter yourself if you think I follow you around. I usually only post sarcastically in response to ignorant or stupid comments posted by people. It's not my fault a lot of your posts fit that category. :-"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest MacleodCorp

You flatter yourself if you think I follow you around. I usually only post sarcastically in response to ignorant or stupid comments posted by people. It's not my fault a lot of your posts fit that category. :-"

Your entittled to your opinion. I may disagree with people, but I will not disrespect other visitors. If they were to check your backgroud. Most of your recent posts were ripping the comments of others..

Most of your recent posts were ripping the comments of others..

No, just you. Most of my other posts are actual debates with people whose opinion I disagree with. But not actually flaming them.

Most of your recent posts were ripping the comments of others..

No, just you. Most of my other posts are actual debates with people whose opinion I disagree with. But not actually flaming them.

You just admited to harassment!

And your posts are trolling Obsidian with constant bashing. Care to turn us both in? :-

You flatter yourself if you think I follow you around.  I usually only post sarcastically in response to ignorant or stupid comments posted by people.  It's not my fault a lot of your posts fit that category.  :-"

You do that? No way :wacko:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.