Hammer & Sickle

mkreku

Hammer & Sickle seems to be a strategy RPG set in post-war Europe, using the Silent Storm engine. There's a narrated preview movie to download (link below) and to me it sure looks like this could be somewhat close to Jagged Alliance 2 (probably the only strategy RPG I've ever liked). Check it out!

http://www.gamershell.com/download_10198.shtml

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I remeber when the add poster said "Hummer and Sickle" :blink: Made my day.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wait, isn't there going to be a new JA game? Or have I missed its cancellation?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did anyone bother with the movie? I thought the game looked mighty promising in that one.. RPG features, destructible environments, 90 real life weapons (yay!) and a 3D version of Jagged Alliance 2-resembling graphics. Even the small dots marking your chosen path reminded me of Jagged Alliance..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't remember little dots in Jagged Alliance 2, but that engine IS the Silent Storm engine.

It doesn't appear to really be modified in any way with respect to its interface. Silent Storm was a sweet game....I just didn't like the way it ultimately ended up in terms of story.