Fanboy/Fangirl Take 3

EnderAndrew

I'm sorry, I can't resist any longer.  I must most more pics of hot characters.

thief_3_thumbnail.jpg

Okay, so he isn't that hot per se (what with the missing eye and all :lol: ), but that voice and that personality... :-

:-

Okay, all is forgiven. You're my number two board member from now on.

Garrett...

I didn't know you were a Garrett fan too! I thought for sure I'd be alone on this one.

Er... all what is forgiven? What did I do this time?

sig2.gif

"Er... all what is forgiven? What did I do this time?"

Master Chief :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Master Chief :thumbsup:

... You don't like Master Chief? Is... that even possible? H-how can anyone n-not like th-the Master Chief? *head begins twitching suspiciously*

You should know I'm infamous for my near psychotic need to defend John and all things Halo.

sig2.gif

Master Chief :thumbsup:

... You don't like Master Chief? Is... that even possible? H-how can anyone n-not like th-the Master Chief? *head begins twitching suspiciously*

You should know I'm infamous for my near psychotic need to defend John and all things Halo.

I don't like him.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

To Darkside:

I know, but it's...*eyetwitch*...forgivable*eyetwitch*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

How about...stabbing?

kirottu said:

Baley, what did I tell you about watching the booze?

Don't stare at it too long or you will go blind?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hero's visuals were amazing. A-ma-ZING!

I newer knew the color red could look so...tantalising. Aaaah....

Captain Obvious reporting on duty.

You should watch Dung Fong Saam Hap... totally awesome visuals in that movie :D

DL

I totally have no clue what you're talking about, so the joke is lost on me. Care to enlighten me?

Sorry... used the non-English title... :lol:

Dung Fong Saam Hap is also known as The Heroic Trio... I love that movie :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

To Launch:

Wait...some images come to my mind...

I remember the european vhs cover looking horrible. *shudder*

kirottu said:

Nah, you just end up drowning on booze an hitting everything. Like you always do. Doofus.

kirottu said:

And that would make you... three when you first "hit it"? :lol:

The conspiracy thickens.

This is a case for Lou Gutman!

Wait, I'm here.

What is it? I was sort of in the middle of some... Investigating... Yeah, thats it, investigating... :thumbsup:

Pixies, you'll soon hit the magical thousand posts line.

Then you can look back at all the wasted hours.

kirottu said:

Mr Gutman,

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find out how I could be Darkside's father.

Hey look, ice cream!

I was going to say it, but I don't want to be on forum probation.

Thats the end of that chapter. Another case closed thanks to Lou Gutman, P.I.

Who's up for some Denny's?

It was on a dark, rainy night, much like tonight, when I met her. We talked over some sushi before heading back to my place for some... investigating. I was just about to the *heart* of the case when the phone rang. I was as mad as a child with lockjaw at a candy store, but I had to keep my cool. It was that fool Baley, confused, frantic, and drunk to boot. He said there had been some... acusations made against him he needed me to resolve. As much as I wanted to tell him to leave me the hell alone, I couldn't pass up a job. Not if I was going to pay for the woman's services.

-Lou Gutman, P.I.

sig2.gif

To Launch:

Wait...some images come to my mind...

I remember the european vhs cover looking horrible. *shudder*

The dodgy visuals make it that much better a movie... *sigh*

DL

P.S.

550_-Prince-of-Persia-Spiri.jpg

I've never played this game, and quite frankly, don't intend to... but he's totally hot... :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

"I've never played this game, and quite frankly, don't intend to... "

Good for you. Believe me.

kirottu said:

It was on a dark, rainy night, much like tonight, when I met her.  We talked over some sushi before heading back to my place for some... investigating.  I was just about to  the *heart* of the case when the phone rang.  I was as mad as a child with lockjaw at a candy store, but I had to keep my cool.  It was that fool Baley, confused, frantic, and drunk to boot.  He said there had been some... acusations made against him he needed me to resolve.  As much as I wanted to tell himt he leave me the hell alone, I couldn't pass up a job.  Not if I was going to pay for the woman's services.

-Lou Gutman, P.I.

Are you saying I have to pay for my sex?

Also,

black2.jpg

Less spam and more pictures, or the thread gets it!

Preferably, female pictures. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!