A new site!

I just joined as well, the concept seems similar to the various star trek online roleplaying sites out there.

if you've joined create your charecter, otherwise your just wasteing space on the site.

Friendly people down there, eh?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just joined as well, the concept seems similar to the various star trek online roleplaying sites out there.

if you've joined create your charecter, otherwise your just wasteing space on the site.

OH REALLY!!!!!! WELL I'LL BE DOGGONE!!!! THANX FOR TELLING ME!!!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!hahaha Policeman Kyle rides again. My thing is up, Now I suppose you're gonna give me a slap on the wrist for making it too long. I'm just soooo terribly sorry for "wasting space on the site". I'm ashamed at myself!!!!!!!What was I thinking????? :( And by the way, you spelled impatient wrong, and wasteing wrong as well.