Planet Survey

Which planet/area do you want to see the most?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet/area do you want to see the most?

• Peragus Station
    • Telos
    • Dantooine
    • Onderon
    • Dxun
    • The urban Coruscant-looking world

id like to see dantooine, i hope there are spots that arnt destroyed though.

yeah i think it will be interesting to see how it fared, and hopefully there will be a jedi master or two who survived the bombardment to fill you in on what happened :)

If there is a jedi master or two there hopefully we'll be able to kill them because they are right annoying gits.

:D 2tru but let them bring us up 2 date before we put foot 2 ass ;):p

Yeah I'd let let them tell me everything thats going on and then i'd force choke the b******s.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah I'd let let them tell me everything thats going on and then i'd force choke the b******s.

ah but wouldnt they be a good ally? unknowing that i was an evil t*at till it was to late mwahahahaha :lol: :ph34r: :D

They could be but I don't think I'd be able to put up with them for longer than 5 mins before going crazy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

ah but wouldnt they be a good ally? unknowing that i was an evil t*at till it was to late mwahahahaha :lol: :ph34r: :D

They could be but I don't think I'd be able to put up with them for longer than 5 mins before going crazy.

Such anger in you young one. You must unlearn what you have learned. There is no emotion, there is peace.

Such anger in you young one. You must unlearn what you have learned. There is no emotion, there is peace.

<_< dont listen :p

[force persuade] Through strength you gain power! :D

[Failure] What you think your some kinda Jedi waiving your hand around like that, I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work ona me only money!

The light is weak come to the darkside or DIE.

[Failure] What you think your some kinda Jedi waiving your hand around like that, I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work ona me only money!

I think I will take my chances with the light side thank you very much. :lol: Join the light or you will doom yourself to a cycle of death and destruction.

I think I will take my chances with the light side thank you very much. :p Join the light or you will doom yourself to a cycle of death and destruction.

DIE THEN!! *WHACK! lightsaber to the head* :D :lol::p