NHL is back

Cantousent

J.P. Dumont of the Buffalo Sabres scored the first goal in the new NHL, 3.11 into the first period against NY Islanders! Woo! Let's see more goals!!

And soon the Leafs will get their collective butts handed to them by Heatley & Hasek..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

J.P. scored the first point for my KQD entry!!! Good times, good times.

I hate to say it but there are too many games on my teevee and I'm having a real hard time staying on one station. Life is rough, but good.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

:p

BTW if you lived in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada I'd invite you over to share in the glorious channel surfing. Gotta go, missing plays and checks and saves and faceoffs... :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And Ovechkin scores his first goal in his first NHL game! No surprise there. I strongly believe Ovechkin takes the rookie award this year, despite having to contend against Crosby.

I read this about the human pitbull named Ovechkin:

"The No. 1 overall pick in the 2004 draft wasted no time making his presence known. On his first shift, 40 seconds into the game, the 20-year-old Russian sideswiped Radoslav Suchy into the boards behind the Columbus net with such force that a beam along the boards fell to the ice. The game was delayed for a couple of minutes while the beam was replaced."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=251005023

I just wish he played for the Leafs instead.

And the Rangers take down the Flyers. I was watching the opening period, and NYRs most excellent commentator John Davidson was abolishing the Rangers for taking stupid penalties. Somehow they must have heard him on the bench... :wacko:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif