Question about Kreia

Ok!, i have another question....it's when you play Dark Side...you go see Kreia, and she tell you what Sith class that you want to be...Sith Marauder, Sith Assasins, or Sith Lord, so me i always choose Sith Lord...but if i choose exemple Sith assasin.. do i will have the same ending?.

Yes, you will. Your choice of prestige class has no effect on the ending at all.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I see.

By the way, i know it's not about Kreia,......but what happen with Revan, why we cannot see him/her in the game?....i've never understand

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

I see.

By the way, i know it's not about Kreia,......but what happen with Revan, why we cannot see him/her in the game?....i've never understand

He went to the Unknown Regions to take on the "True Sith".

So that explain it, well i hope he/she will be in Kotor 3, because he/she my favorite character

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

So that explain it, well i hope he/she will be in Kotor 3, because he/she my favorite character

Judging from the ending of K2, it would seem that the plan for K3 is indeed to see what became of Revan and perhaps see him/her again.

Also, from a certain point of view (as Obi-Wan would put it), you could argue that Revan appears in K2 during the vision quests in the force tomb on Korriban, which I think is a premonition of things to come.

thats an excellent theory jediphile

Thanks. If you really want to hear the speculation, then check you this topic, especially toward the end (last page of the topic) when Metadigital and myself muse on the relevance of the Revan vision and what happened to Nihilus. Fair warning, though - Major *spoilers* !!!