Disappearing Chemical Station

In the Medical facility aboard the Ebon Hawk on one game there was a chemical workstation next to the bed.

Now I've started a new game with a new character and the station isn't there. And now it's also gone from my old saved games using a completely different character as well. :thumbsup:

So, is there supposed to be one there or not? :lol:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

The lab station only appears in the Hawk during the Red Eclipse attack. If you have the PC version you can put the lab station back with envida's mod from pcgamemods.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

The lab station only appears in the Hawk during the Red Eclipse attack. If you have the PC version you can put the lab station back with envida's mod from pcgamemods.

Hmmm...come to think about it, that was about the only time I saw that thing. Thanks much for the info & the link to the mod. :blink:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |