killing kodin?

i heard that if you install the airspeed navigator, then kill kodin and get his, you can exploit a infinite influence cheat with atton by getting him to install it over and over again. my problem is that i can never seem to be able to kill kodin to get his airspeed navigator. anybody know how to get the option to kill him?

Rylant

1) I thought it was only possible on X-box, if possible at all...

THE WAY TO KILL KODIN in 6 easy and fun steps:

1. Make the droid at the Docks (TT-32 (?) tell you about his shield..., and fellow droid, agree to help

2. Get to Kodin. Ask for the Droid he sells. Threatnen to kill him if you don't get the droid

3. After his cute little warning. Threat him a bit more (need persuasion skill)

4. After telling little droid to get away, since it will get violent, talk to Kodin again

5. Mr. Kodin is angry. We don't want that, so tell him that you would like to kill him

6. Mr. Kodin gives another cute little warning. True DS'ers as we are this warning is a nice reason to slice him open...

I did, smart ass. It doesn't say who he is, just mentions his name. And since your example included that droid mission, I assumed he was that sullustan who will change your transponder code for you.

All you had to do was say "no, this is who he is" and describe which one he was. >_<

Geeze, go back to whining about the game instead. You're better at that.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

um...I dont know if this is a little late now, but Kodin is the droid parts and droid vendor, who is in competition with the female rodian.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Wrong droid seller... :cool:

EDIT: And the one who has arguments with Greeda doesn't sell droidparts/droids anyways...

Anyways, as it seems in my post it is "hard to see Who Kodin is":

It is seller of the Droid needed for Big-Eard Droid's "T3 L33T UBAR shield" mission

He also sells other droid parts and a part for HK-47

He can be found near the Swoop Track, and the persons you can Force Persuade into the big hole in the middle...

yeah cool.

:huh::huh::huh::)

yeah cool

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Dude, that was so three minutes ago. Nice way to be a loser. "Yeah cool" is no longer cool. Now it is all about being a rebel and an internet elitist. No more positive posts.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Um ... contrary to the advice above, it is REALLY cool to post both positive and constructive posts ... oh and since it seems the inquiry has been addressed ... say 'night night Gracie" ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: