Romances in RPGs

alanschu

It is a Japanese RPG, and Japanese media seems to love ambiguous homosexual content.

It's always interesting to compare the western separation of the homosexual and the heterosexual into such well-defined and distinct cultural categories to foreign treatments of sexuality where the lines separating sexualities and, particularly, defining homosexuality, are generally less well-defined (Japan) or just drastically different in every way (Ancient Greek, Aboriginal North American, Imperial Chinese).

Me too. The japanese seem to be much more laxed about it than the western folks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There was also that scene where Cloud can crossdress and go into the Honeybee Inn.

I've never been able to get it, but apparently very creepy.

I have. Just once ages ago. IIRC it was just like the rest of the scenes.

The better example of that sort is in the bath rooms, where you could see the shinra president doing an impersonation of a king, or in fact goin into the "sauna". Now that was wierd/explicit.