KOTOR 2 for PC Glitches

Yes, many people have and/or had...

Reload usually works, or game restart...

BTW; What is exactly the thing you want to know? If it is common, how it is solved or something else?

(In other words): "What's the point of this topic"

Edited by Battlewookiee

Yes, many people have and/or had...

Reload usually works, or game restart...

BTW; What is exactly the thing you want to know? If it is common, how it is solved or something else?

(In other words): "What's the point of this topic"

Your question may be more complex than you realize. For example, I've attended lectures where the lecturer requests everyone who can't hear to raise their hand. This can be problematic in that the group targeted by the request, i.e., people who can't hear the lecturer, won't hear the lecturer's request.

Hopefully this thread was initiated in regard to a specific problem, in which case a specific dialog can be identified in response to your query. However, it is possible that the response might be, "How do I know what it is that I don't know?". (Good question.)

The only problems with dialogue i have ever had in K2 are that some of the subtitles dont match up with the words being spoken by a certain character in the game, other than that nothing else *touch wood*.

You could be a little more specific there Hippies50, like asking if its fixable or describe the bug you are getting a little more..

Edited by petay12

my original question was to see if i wasnt the only person with that problem. To describe the problem, you see the dialogue and cinematic go by like their in fast forward then it will stop in the middle of the conversation. If anyone knows how to fix this bug please tell me.

I have that problem!

And is not for play a long time. Its every time in the same moments in the game. For exameple in the part where I m going to kill some important caracter... and in the end of the game... The dialogs just dont apear!! like a super fast foward... Grrrrrr... I hate it. Ive try re load, re install, re enter, restart the game, re start the level... even re play ALL the game... And its the same...

Any Idea?????

Thanks

Lucas

Yes it is a worrying thing. It has been happening quite recently, on my KOTOR game. I end a conversation and the dioalogue options stay there.

It doesnt happen often but when it is at the end of the Final fight. And the dialogue options dont disappear, it is worrying.

I dunno if this is a glitch, but when im On Taris, And carth has a conversation with Bastila. And he moans about the pacifism of the jedi. And says "If Revan and Malak had not acted we would all be speaking Mandalorain.

I just wonder, has this happened to anyone else?

I just think its funny.