HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Perhaps...but perhaps not! :ph34r: :alanschu: :blink:

:p

But seriously, add "z0rs" to any word, and it instantly becomes "l33t"

Laterz0rz0rz0zr <===== superl33t

Laterz0rz0rz0rz0rz <=== Just silly however

There is an easier way. Mira already comes with decent demolition skills, and by this time, you probably picked up a lot of mines.

All you have to do is mine the area in front of the door, and then open it. The Ubese will chase you, and stupidly run into the mines, dying in the process.

It helps to have an Adrenal Alacrity stim enabled, since this gives you more foot speed.

Just get to the computer, open the doorway, and get out. Let your Jedi character mop up the remnants.

Look! The Unibomber! :rolleyes:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I only recognize the karma police.

Don't get Diaper head started on thought police.  I think he's stuck between 1984 and Bauhaus records.

Might wanna warn Meta about that too. :D

Nah, I'll just banish the big diaper to Room 101. :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Because you are the Unibomber?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.