The missing 3 force forms?

Playing my last 2 games as a consular, I had hoped to get more than 1 of the 4 "force forms" mentioned on the loading screens. But I never saw anything more than the single form of force channel. The progression of lightsaber/force forms for consulars goes something like this:

Determination (Shi-Cho) - Consular 11

Force Channel - Consular 12

Contention (Makashi) - Consular 13

Resilience - Consular 14

I then tried using the editor to level a level-1 character all the way up to level 32, and he never received any of the force forms beyond this.

In my current (real) game, my character switched to the prestige class (jedi weaponmaster) at level 15. The jedi master i met on Dantooine and Nar Shadaa taught me more lightsaber forms, but no more force forms. Of course I was no longer a consular, but you can't avoid switching to a prestige class forever!

Kreia and other consular characters also never get more than a single force form (force channel) and several lightsaber forms through their entire development until the endgame.

So I am rather mystified. Where are the other unique 3 force forms that Obsidian reports only consulars are eligible for? None of my NPC consulars get any of them, and my PC also received none of them in spite of reaching level 15 as a consular before switching to a prestige class.

If you stay as a consular, will the jedi (Dantooine, Nar Shadda, Onderon) teach you these force forms instead of lightsaber forms? If so, that would at least convince me that the forms exist somewhere in the game, but they seem largely unattainable, as most characters are beyond level 15 by the time they are force-trained by the first jedi master. The advantages of a prestige class would make it strongly disadvantageous to stay as a consular the whole game (essentially what is necessary) just to pick up the force forms.

Force channel is +50% FP regeneration (noncombat) and +3 force power damage. What do the other force forms do? It would be appreciated if anyone could post the stats here as none of the FAQs or posts I can find seem to contain this information. Thanks.

If you stay a consular or become a Jedi Master or Sith Lord, you'll learn force forms from the masters instead of lightsaber forms. Off the top of my head, I don't remember what they do. I know the guy on Dantooine teaches you one that makes all your force powers much more powerful but also much more expensive.

<cranky>Ho hum, the game is already ridiculously easy anyway. You'll never really notice the difference anyway. Too bad the obsidian guys didn't have time to... you know... finish the game and maybe test it a little. It's just Fallout 2 all over again.</cranky>

Um, I uninstalled it long ago, but the Force Mastery Forms are something like:

economy: reduces costs of powers (by half)

super-duper: improves potency (double) and cost (150%)

and there's another one, but I can't think what it is off the top of my head ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT