Hoodwinked

Only bugs so far are the skipped NPC converstations, on Telos.  Haven't noticed the sound quality, but then I play with almost zero sound to keep from waking the wife and kids.

Have they made this game MUCH harder than the original?  I find myself working harder...

When you'll have your lightsaber and more Jedis in your group, you'll find out that the game is overall far more easier than the first one.

OK.... now I'm seeing the bugs that everyone is griping about. And I agree with the masses. A game halting bug is enough to be pissed about. If it weren't for Team Gizka, I'd be tossing Kotor2 in the trash. Why hasn't Obsidian fixed this trash?

Bug 1: Telos/Atris bug. Got stuck with no way out. People weren't in their cells. NPC dialogs were scrambled such that the game was STUCK.

Bug 2: Dxun Mandalorin NPC dialog is skipped. I dunno what was said.

feh.

OK.... now I'm seeing the bugs that everyone is griping about.  And I agree with the masses.  A game halting bug is enough to be pissed about.  If it weren't for Team Gizka, I'd be tossing Kotor2 in the trash.  Why hasn't Obsidian fixed this trash?

Bug 1:  Telos/Atris bug.  Got stuck with no way out.  People weren't in their cells.  NPC dialogs were scrambled such that the game was STUCK.

Bug 2: Dxun Mandalorin NPC dialog is skipped.  I dunno what was said.

feh.

You just lost all of your accumulated brownie points, previously awarded by GhostofAnakin o:)

I'm curious what is different between my game and everyone else's.

I have never experienced this Telos/Atris bug in the many times I have played through that part (I have experienced other bugs, but the only game stopping bug I have ever encountered is the Dantooine one).

I'm curious what is different between my game and everyone else's.

I have never experienced this Telos/Atris bug in the many times I have played through that part (I have experienced other bugs, but the only game stopping bug I have ever encountered is the Dantooine one).

Apparently it only happens if you have the second official patch installed; and only if you choose 'response 2' ("All right, we mean no harm") as your first response.