Free Ninendo DS or Nokia N-Gage System!

I don't know if we should claim you or not, but you are a sick bastard. Sick, sick, sick. Your parents probably loved you a lot as a child. And I mean, LOVE. Either in the deep, penetrating sense, or by giving you toasters as bathtoys. You also probably ate a lot of paint chips. And no, that isn't wall candy. That makes you somewhat kindred. We'll claim you on a good day, and disown you on other days. Then again, your sanity is in question often enough that I'm not sure you'd notice or care.

:wub:

Hah, the quiz owned you. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know if we should claim you or not, but you are a sick bastard. Sick, sick, sick. Your parents probably loved you a lot as a child. And I mean, LOVE. Either in the deep, penetrating sense, or by giving you toasters as bathtoys. You also probably ate a lot of paint chips. And no, that isn't wall candy. That makes you somewhat kindred. We'll claim you on a good day, and disown you on other days. Then again, your sanity is in question often enough that I'm not sure you'd notice or care.

:(

I catered that response to my best friend Steve. I put answers in that I figured he'd pick, and then wrote said response. So don't feel bad.