Kreia is Handmaiden's mum?!?!?!

Oh Oh OH ! I know... it was.... a Bounty Hunter! no.... Droid mechanic, Jem Cutter, DuffLover...

(seriously he seemed more like a bounty hunter with a glowing stick than a Jedi. I mean who carries around a bunch of crystals just to show them off to his master? and who uses a droid as a pilot?

Well, there was a reason they killed him off early :luck: plus he had to make way for the way more manly Ulic.

Jolee broke the code by:
  • Falling in love and getting married.

• Training her in the ways of the force against the masters' wishes.

• Didn't stop her when she turned dark side.

• Allowed her to kill other jedi.

Kae broke the code by:

• Falling in love and having a child.

Which is worse?

Would Kae's child come before the jedi no matter what? She did send it away and kept it hidden for a decade. Doesn't suggest to me that she placed it above the order.

And even if it did, Jolee got married. People will go rather far for their spouses - just look at how far Anakin will go to save Padm

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So what you're saying is that SW is written by sexist males ..? Or authors trying to convey a sexist culture? I can't believe that!

:-"

You forgot another option: as much as LFL says they believe in continuity, that only holds true if it suits their current plans.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)