TSL Restoration Project Release Date

When Aurora Team will release their anticipated restoration project?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. When Aurora Team will release their anticipated restoration project?

• September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • January 2006

Well I guess at this point I'll just pretend to know what you're saying, damn those unruly and often cumbersome books

How troublesome of you to require plain English from me. S'pose it might've helped if I'd mentioned I'm writing the beast book, huh? :D

Might as well be typing with my feet for all the progress I've made today. Hence, beastly and recalcitrant.

Well I guess at this point I'll just pretend to know what you're saying, damn those unruly and often cumbersome books

How troublesome of you to require plain English from me. S'pose it might've helped if I'd mentioned I'm writing the beast book, huh? :D

Might as well be typing with my feet for all the progress I've made today. Hence, beastly and recalcitrant.

I understodd what you meant.

Finals and exams were mentioned.  People who have finals and exams also often have long summer holidays. :blink:

Good point.

Why is it that most of these projects are done by college students? Aren't there any 30 year-olds out there who know how to script?

I am tempted to say "because they have learnt the hard way that this sort of thankless task is a thankless task".

I will, instead, proffer the explanation that older members of the community have generally undertaken large responsiblities, like families, which have these properties:

1. Overrule all other engagements, including paid work,

2. Take up as much time as there is (to a maximum of 168 hours a week).

Hence, only those young enough to have not begun their families, or old enough to have had the lecherous young ones move off into their own families (who are probably too old to have gotten around to even knowing there is a thing called scripting for computer games).

:rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 1 month later...

Suffice it to say, things that are made with an overall sense of balance and creativity usually do not come so easily.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧