Main K3 enemy other than Sith?

Eddo36

Are you tired of fighting Sith or Jedi?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of fighting Sith or Jedi?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I wanna be fighting new enemies as well.

well the problem was in the land of Star wars books was it was always somthing to do with a darksider or empire in some way shape or form. They had wanted to whip the Sith out of a hat but had decided that it was too cliche so they chose the exact opposite, A force nothing, I liked the Michael A Stackpole take on the Vong and the NJO but not many others.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You know, the past three games the Protagonist has been a Jedi against Sith...

Just for a nice twist, couldn't you start out on the other side of the fence? Be given alot of logical, darkside stuff to do? EI: give someone who's getting mugged a weapon and tell him to fight for himself, or some other 'Hardened' way of thinking action.

And then have a plot that would quite possibly turn you as a Sith to Jedi?

That'd be a decent change.

I like that but the problem would be would you be facing old style knights PreKotor2 or new knights PostKotor2?

Actually thinking about this more, I have an expanded idea for this.

The plot could center on this young man/woman, who lives in a small villiage on an out of the way generic backwater world. This would be our protagonist.

This Protagonist has been seeing, since early childhood, this strange hermit that lives in seclusion outside of her nearby villiage. This Hermit is a Sith, and has maimed and killed people who have bothered him. But for some reason, this child didn't bother him so much, and for some reason he trained this kid in the way of the force.

Strength in yourself. Let people work out their own problems. You help people, you weaken them. And with these teachings you are imbued with the hatred of the Jedi for Sith persecution in the past.

What sets the Game in motion, is when a Jedi comes to bring this Sith in for judgement. It ends in a fight, and the Sith Master is slain after an ultimatem. You get his lightsaber and promis to hunt down this Jedi and avenge him.

Game could go onto why the Sith went into hiding, about why the Jedi wanted him, and about ties to the True Sith who are about to make their bloody reentry into the universe. You can choose to join this new threat against the universe, decide that these True Sith follow a less tame, insane darker path to power, or decide that the Jedi have things right and join them ultimately.

... That's a great idea. Reposting on suggestion thread...

most of the red skins got wiped out thousands of years before the sith war as i have said before...