EVERYBODY

Great, so far these tests have told me I'm Carth, I'm Luke Skywalker, and now I'm Queen Amidala. :ermm:  It just keeps getting worse - I really need to stop doing them. :(

It means that you are too nice, Steve. :p (It's all that underestimating the evilness of others .... :rolleyes: )

o:);)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn).

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, after the death of his master. You have a powerful prescence and take the natural role of a leader. You respect the wisdom of those to come before you and are always training for personal growth. You now train the lightsaber form Soresu, a near completely defensive form, after witnessing what you considered a fatal flaw in your master's technique when he fell to Darth Maul. Your offense is carefully precise. You devote your life to harmony achieved through The Force and are one of four Jedi to retain identity after death.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

79%

Luke Skywalker

75%

Darth Revan

75%

Yoda

75%

Mace Windu

71%

Qui-Gon Jinn

71%

Darth Sidious

64%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

61%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

61%

Anakin Skywalker

61%

Bastila Shan

57%

Darth Vader

50%

Darth Maul

46%

Exar Kun

43%

1118032983969.jpg

You are master Yoda. Yoda's teachings are far reaching within the Jedi order. Ever the diplomat, scholar and teacher - Yoda seeks to enlighten through wisdom, experience and discipline. Yoda employs the lightsaber form Ataru in which the practioner uses The Force in conjunction with his own physical prowess to achieve unparalleled acrobatic skill, accuracy and speed. Skill is stressed over raw power. He has trained many Master Jedi - most notably Count Dooku, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and is one of only four Jedi to have preserved his personal identity after death.

Qui-Gon Jinn

89%

Luke Skywalker

89%

Mace Windu

89%

Exar Kun

39%

Card_Qui-Gon.jpg