help me master

ok im on the Ravenger and ive killed "Darth Nihlus" and taken his mask, ive set 3 of 4 mines, kex told me to find a new bomb after his blew up, so found the new fourth bomb and where to put it but the bomb wont set like the others with a video or anything... i know i have it, but ive been to every place i have to set a mine like 25 or 30 times "no joke" and nothing will happen

please help me!!

P.S. i dont know if its important or not but im on the "Dark Side"

No, you're alignment makes no difference... hmmm... I hate to sound like I think you're stupid or something, but are you sure you went to each bomb site? Some of them are in the middle of blocked hallways, so on the map it looks like you're supposed to be on one side of the obstruction when you actually have to be on the other. Sorry, I know that isn't very helpful, but I can't think of what else it could be, short of a glitch. :shifty: Probably the latter.

sig2.gif

This isn't a bug. If you were paying attention, I believe one detonated early, and you need to find another bomb somewhere on the ship and then hit the fourth site.

You find the fourth bomb by removing it from a proton missle launcher.

Just to be sure you have the correct site for the fourth bomb, have a look at the Ravager page from the GameBanshee walkthrough...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.