HK-47 on MalachorV

This may or may not go with all the cut/missing content threads but here goes.

I've played the game 5 times as a LS Jedi. I recall watching the cutscene of HK47 walking in on G0T0 as he's about ready to finish off Bao Dur's Remote.

If I'm wrong about this that's ok, but has anyone else had this happen in game?

Or was this one of those things cut from the game, and later found on the cds?

This may or may not go with all the cut/missing content threads but here goes.

I've played the game 5 times as a LS Jedi.  I recall watching the cutscene of HK47 walking in on G0T0 as he's about ready to finish off Bao Dur's Remote.

If I'm wrong about this that's ok, but has anyone else had this happen in game?

Or was this one of those things cut from the game, and later found on the cds?

thats interesting i heard it was cut from the game,if this true, did you see any other cutscenes?

When I played it, I got the GO-TO destroys remote cutscene about halfway through the game. I was on Korriban I think. Then Remote just reapeared like nothing had happened. :wub:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

@ Wild Storm

Sorry, but I don't have that save anymore.

This was in a game before I realized I could turn everyone in my party to Jedi. So I'm pretty sure that I had Bao-Dur's repair really high. I'm playing thru again, and I'll see if I can duplicate that.

Like I said, I have read about that but I'm relatively positive that it did happen in game. Will post my findings when I get there again.

The remote didn't blow up, it fell to the ground. problem is about 3/4 of it falls through the ebon hawk's floor so it's hard to see, but it is there. I'm guessing that's when Goto installs the "triggered commands" he mentions at malachor.

Yup, the remote wasn't destroyed, just disabled so G0-T0 could have his wicked way with it. I don't know, doesn't alcohol work anymore? :wub:

I regularly have Bao-Dur's repair skill high enough to trigger the upgrade scene with G0-T0 and the similar upgrade scene with the remote where he gets the ability to repair droids and a better weapon.

Nothing puts HK-47 back in the game on Malachor, though. That scene was definitely cut. Without the HK Factory and/or the droid planet (or pretty much any encounter with HK-50s after you had rebuilt HK-47) you just don't have a vital piece of information to make that scene make sense. Not that it makes sense with what was left in, anyway...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Nothing puts HK-47 back in the game on Malachor, though. That scene was definitely cut. Without the HK Factory  and/or the droid planet (or pretty much any encounter with HK-50s after you had rebuilt HK-47) you just don't have a vital piece of information to make that scene make sense. Not that it makes sense with what was left in, anyway...

yeah thats what i meant, the restoration team is restoring those cut content stuff so that shouldnt even be in there :wub: .weird.