Force Wound/Void/Bonds in K3

Do you want the issue of the Force Wound/Void and "controlling" force bonds in K3?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the issue of the Force Wound/Void and "controlling" force bonds in K3?

• Outright/Strong Yes
    • Yes...only if (post)
    • Strong No
    • No...especially if (post)
    • Other

Under the assumption of playing the Exile (and I suppose even if you're not), would you want the issue of Force Wound and those controlling Force Bonds you have no power over in K3. (treat separately from the more mutual bonds in K1).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

This is the wrong forum, and hopefully a mod will move the thread. However, I thik it's a question worth discussing.

I want bonds to be addressed, and the Exile's status to be addressed in K3. I want the Force Wound, and the story of Malachor V to be addressed.

Do I want the PC to be subject to another bond from the start they had no control over?

Probably not, unless that bond is to both Revan and the Exile.

Honestly, I think the new PC should be a former Sith who fought against Revan and the Exile. The Sith have largely been wiped out in KOTOR:1 and KOTOR:2.

This Sith hears rumors that he was manipulated and deceived all along, and that he was a pawn in some plot not to rule the galaxy, but to cripple and destroy it.

The True Sith are in Unknown Space, and Revan and the Exile are the key to discovering them.

If you replay K1, the theme of Force bonds flows through it, just not as pronounced as in K2. Revan and Bastila had a bond--what she dreamed, so did he. And according to Kreia, Revan studied force bonding extensively.

Much was made of the 'bonding' in K2; it was what made Exile special. Kreia could have gone after any other remaining Jedi she wished--but it was that unusual ability that made Exile important enough to sacrifice her own life for.

The bonds are the key to what Revan went to fight.