Light Saber

If you're not buying a crystal, go to Dantooine to get Purple one. Also as a LightSider, you will get all the parts and build a lightsaber before you fight a Jedi that has one. Named crystal levels up with you, so best to get to Dantooine first.

purple i bought a silver!!

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

If you prefer colour crystals like cyan, orange, silver or viridian to common ones found from salvager's shop inventory on Dantooine like blue, green and yellow, save game and speak to salvager Joran after rescuing him from Enclave sub-level and pay him about 1000 credits. Some of items he gives are random lightsaber crystals. Reload game if you get those crystals that you don't really want.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...
speaking of lightsabers, check out the Guinness World Records' "Most Powerful Hand-held Laser"  ..makes a wonderful lightsaber (especially with the lightsaber add-on, holy crap)

http://www.hellojosh.com/laserpromo.html

amazing.. these things will go anywhere from 6 miles to 120 miles.

makes me sick.

.... :) Necro-Bot...? Is that you?

I think the Random Loot Generator is affected by planet hopping, only not when it comes to light-saber parts...

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I do nearly always go to Nar Shadaa after Telos, because on Nar Shadaa you can find 2 lightsaber pieces. And then, just like that, along with the piece you gain on Telos, you have a complete lightsaber. (w00t)

speaking of lightsabers, check out the Guinness World Records' "Most Powerful Hand-held Laser"  ..makes a wonderful lightsaber (especially with the lightsaber add-on, holy crap)

makes me sick.

.... :blink: Necro-Bot...? Is that you?

I think the Random Loot Generator is affected by planet hopping, only not when it comes to light-saber parts...

um.. what?

I do nearly always go to Nar Shadaa after Telos, because on Nar Shadaa you can find 2 lightsaber pieces. And then, just like that, along with the piece you gain on Telos,  you have a complete lightsaber. (w00t)

If you mean the pieces that allow you to 'build' a lightsaber the first time, you can find those two on any planet...whichever planet is the first you go to after Peragus/Telos is the one the game generates those pieces on.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

makes me sick.

.... :blink: Necro-Bot...? Is that you?

um.. what?

:lol: The insidious bot " :) " threw me.... It would appear you are human.....sorry.

Carry on, I will deal with this one myself. :ninja: ................... :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

makes me sick.

.... :) Necro-Bot...? Is that you?

um.. what?

:lol: The insidious bot " :) " threw me.... It would appear you are human.....sorry.

Carry on, I will deal with this one myself. :p ................... :ph34r: :ermm:

okay well, don't fling a ninja star at me please =)